IGNORED

Louisville Arcade Expo, March 4-6, 2016

chicgamer

• 2 weeks later...

I will try to be there. I live in Walton, Kentucky, which is a southern 'burb of Cincinnati. The drive is only about an hour and 20 minutes. Don't know if I will go down Friday night, or do it Saturday during the day yet. I have to see if my wife wants to come...but we have very little ones, so she may not be too excited about hauling them around while I get to play! :)

Sorry I missed you!

Here are a few pics we took with Joel West, Walter Day, and Billy Mitchell. Also got my copy of King of Kong signed (kinda surprised me that Billy Mitchell would sign it, considering how he's portrayed in that documentary).

I have heard that Billy Mitchell can be an ass, but I have met him several times and he seeded pretty cool each time.

I have heard that Billy Mitchell can be an ass, but I have met him several times and he seeded pretty cool each time.

I think he definitely has an ego, and he certainly has been portrayed as a jerk in King of Kong and Chasing Ghosts. I doubt he's any more of an ass than many professional athletes who feel they've achieved more than others.