IGNORED

Zelda Wind Waker is great !

MaxSpeed

Wait until you reach Ganadorf and beat him with only ONE sword strike. Yes, he's that pathetically easy. So is the rest of the game.

Okay I know some of you will disagree, so please give me a good reason why the game was worth playing?

- Challenge? No. Non-existent.

- Story? No. The only real story was at the beginning and end... and it was the same old Link must beat Ganandorf we've seen many times.

I can't think of any reason. That 30 hours was a waste of time.

Wait until you reach Ganadorf and beat him with only ONE sword strike.  Yes, he's that pathetically easy.  So is the rest of the game.

Aveng, I think your views on the game are well known by now. The horse is dead, so please send it to the glue factory. Next! :D

I just got to Forest Haven so I'm not far in to the game, but I'm have a helluva good time! I love the look of the game, the gameplay mechanics, and the story.

Ocarina of Time was probably my favorite game of the Zelda series. I did NOT like the changes in Majora's Mask (that whole slowing down, reversing time thing just wore me out). I think Wind Waker is going to be my new favorite, but I have to finish it first.

I'm looking forward to beating Ganon with 1 sword strike! :wink:

I haven't played it yet, but it recently won an award here in the UK. However, when the award was presented (it was a Televised ceremony) fat UK actor/comedian John Thompson called it 'the wind walker'- so is there any wind assisted walking involved? or was this a cock up?

(p.s. I do realise it was the latter, .....no really)

fat UK actor/comedian John Thompson called it 'the wind walker'- so is there any wind assisted walking involved? or was this a cock up?

The sacked talent coordinator who hired Thompson for the presentation was overheard shouting at Thompson over the telephone the next day:

"Do you realize Thompson that I was fired for your mistake? You made the mistake and I was fired. My credibility was on the line when you opened your mouth and gaffed. Your flub, My Job! Your cock-up, my ass!"

Archived