IGNORED

Wanted: Atari 7800 controllers (good shape) and games

Micheloni2600

I found a 7800 here in the back at work, its power supply is spliced and terrible, the controllers are in rough rough shape, I got one working pretty well but Im looking to get this beast and continue onto more pretty atari games, Im looking for anything 7800 game related. No 2600 carts I have plenty, but I am in search for 7800 carts and controllers that are nice, the sticks are okay and everything is responsive in them. Please send pms or pics here on the board thanks guys!

Would you be interested in a CIB copy of RealSports Baseball for the Atari 7800? The box has a little bit of wear on it but it's not too bad. I don't have an Atari 7800 myself so I can't test the cartridge. Here's a picture below, PM me if you're interested. :)

post-7743-0-35276000-1457910435_thumb.jpg

I found a 7800 here in the back at work, its power supply is spliced and terrible, the controllers are in rough rough shape, I got one working pretty well but Im looking to get this beast and continue onto more pretty atari games, Im looking for anything 7800 game related. No 2600 carts I have plenty, but I am in search for 7800 carts and controllers that are nice, the sticks are okay and everything is responsive in them. Please send pms or pics here on the board thanks guys!

I make and sell these Sega Genesis to Atari 7800 controller adapters.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/249239-sega-genesis-to-atari-7800-controller-adapter-for-sale-gen78/

Whats the best recommendation to realism and feel, but still hold up for a long while?

A lot of people use a Sega Genesis controller. You can rewire Genesis controller for 7800 use or use an adapter cable that coverts it for 7800. Adapter cables are nice as then you can keep using the controller for Genesis.

A lot of people use a Sega Genesis controller. You can rewire Genesis controller for 7800 use or use an adapter cable that coverts it for 7800. Adapter cables are nice as then you can keep using the controller for Genesis.

I mean thats great, but Im looking for something close to that original joystick to play on these bad boys. Oh Im so amped.

There happens to be a joystick version of the Sega Genesis controller made by QuickShot, who also made joysticks for the 2600. You could use the Genstick (that's what it's called) with the adapter cable to have a joystick that feels like an Atari joysitck. The design is even based off of one of the QuickShot 2600 joysticks!