IGNORED

Made overlays while waiting...

Voch

While waiting for my 5200's power supply and TV adapter to get here (ordered last week) I made a few overlays that I was missing with my Lexmark cheapie printer, paper, and some packaging tape.

5200 overlays are MUCH easier to make than Intellivision ones because they're pretty much exactly the width of the packaging tape (Inty ones are wider).

Edit: admittedly a boring topic but I've got a doorstop 5200 sittin' here until the parts arrive...

Edit 2: moved images to new server

Voch

Thank you for the idea!  I never even thought about packing tape!

Really? :ponder: It's the first thing I thought of when I started doing this for my Intellivision stuff (except that I could never find tape wide enough for the Inty overlays).

Voch

Thank you for the idea!  I never even thought about packing tape!

Really? :ponder: It's the first thing I thought of when I started doing this for my Intellivision stuff (except that I could never find tape wide enough for the Inty overlays).

Voch

Actually, I never even really thought about making overlays, so I guess that's why. It just seems like a nice low cost solution.

What program did you use to make the overlays? PacManPlus was kind enough to provide his Microsoft Publisher templates to me to make some 2600 end labels, so I messed around with that with good success. Do you just download the images from AtariAge, size them in whatever program you use, and print??

Archived