IGNORED

Best Parkour Video Games

In a way, the parkour discipline took the entertainment world by storm. Although free-running is relatively new, the discipline has appeared on TV series, action movies, funny videos from the internet and of course, video games. When done right, parkour is one of the most visually-attractive training disciplines and is particularly effective in video games. So what are some of the best parkour games out there? I'll leave some of my favorites below in the form of a link, but there are so many games with parkour elements that I'm sure I missed a couple.

Top 10: Best Parkour Video Games

Bah. It's so frustrating to see a Topic that is just a link. Well, I came in here to say the only good parcour game I know is Cludbuilt. It's pretty darned good. It's more just a game though. Not a cinematic bullshit Thing. So all you do is get from Point a to Point B. And it's pretty hard. But damn it's good. Cloudbuilt.

Not clicking the link though...

Bah. It's so frustrating to see a Topic that is just a link.

I usually include the link because the top ten article includes a short paragraph dedicated to each game, so I can provide some background about each game and explain why they were included. Just out of curiosity, would you prefer that I include the list instead?

I usually include the link because the top ten article includes a short paragraph dedicated to each game, so I can provide some background about each game and explain why they were included. Just out of curiosity, would you prefer that I include the list instead?

Do what you want. I'm just saying I won't click on links. If you want me to read something you post it.

• 2 weeks later...