IGNORED

FS: Massive Lot of Various Things (Atari, INTV, PS2, etc.)

ViviLasVegas

Nothing. She took the money and ran. Huge shame. I am pretty confident that since I did not gift on Paypal and I used my Amex that I will get my money back. I just hope something happens to her either legally or financially for being such a loser!

True that. The fact that she put so much effort into trying to scam money is really what disappoints me. It's not like she asked for donations and was less than truthful about her intents, she straight up screwed us.

Assuming that Kefka15 is the boyfriend, he also hasn't logged in since March 23rd. How do we know this is her boyfriend? Did she claim it? Someone mentioned that she wanted someone to use her boyfriend's PayPal address? Can you share that with me?

I found this negative trading report against Kafka15 from last year:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/87198-bad-trader-alert/?p=3161217

Does anyone know if he posts on any other forums? Has anyone ever sold anything to him and gotten his home address?

..Al

Someone mentioned that she wanted someone to use her boyfriend's PayPal address? Can you share that with me?

She first asked me to pay her through this email: Leanncouch@gmail.com

After that didn't work (because there was no PayPal account under that name, I think) I was asked to pay this email: kefka14@gmail.com

I noticed if you type that email into a Google page to try and login to it and then click "forgot my password" (or whatever it is), Google doesn't even recognize the email. That means it was either suspended or closed down by the account owner.

Here is what she ga

Assuming that Kefka15 is the boyfriend, he also hasn't logged in since March 23rd. How do we know this is her boyfriend? Did she claim it? Someone mentioned that she wanted someone to use her boyfriend's PayPal address? Can you share that with me?

I found this negative trading report against Kafka15 from last year:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/87198-bad-trader-alert/?p=3161217

Does anyone know if he posts on any other forums? Has anyone ever sold anything to him and gotten his home address?

Here is what she gave for his paypal address. kefka14@gmail.com

She first asked me to pay her through this email: Leanncouch@gmail.com

After that didn't work (because there was no PayPal account under that name, I think) I was asked to pay this email: kefka14@gmail.com

I noticed if you type that email into a Google page to try and login to it and then click "forgot my password" (or whatever it is), Google doesn't even recognize the email. That means it was either suspended or closed down by the account owner.

Thanks, that's the same email address (kefka14@gmaill.com) associated with the Kefka15 account, so that definitely ties them together. The email address I made my payment to was leanncouch2015@gmail.com. Name associated with the PayPal account is "Martha Couch".

..Al

Just a thought but what does IP addresses show you. I just want to point out, since this is a scam it is likely just kefka himself. The Girlfriend thing is probably made up. Just a cover in case it works back to him which it has.

You are probably 100 percent correct. I don't know why I didn't think of this lol.

Just a thought but what does IP addresses show you. I just want to point out, since this is a scam it is likely just kefka himself. The Girlfriend thing is probably made up. Just a cover in case it works back to him which it has.

Yes, I agree. IP address used by ViviLasVegas was also shared by Kafka15, as well as another account that was also created on March 23rd, but not validated.

..Al

This pisses me off there were so many 7800 titles I wanted to snag for the new system... Im sorry to hear so many people were dopped out of money hopefully you all get it returned back! Best of luck to all.

'

You probably bought some of the same 7800 games I did!

• Like 1

'

You probably bought some of the same 7800 games I did!

The one thing that made me think it wasn't a scam originally was that I said I would buy some 2600 games in addition to what I ended up paying for, but she/he said that they were sold even after I asked to know if the deal fell through. I thought that if it was a scam, why would she/he not bill me as much as she/he could? It's almost certainly a scam now so, well, I dunno?

Chase Fleming matches Kefka15's profile information: http://atariage.com/forums/user/31127-kefka15/

Not smart to leave all that there when scamming people, a 24-year old Jazz Trombonist from Lexington Kentucky if that page is correct.

Could be all lies? Even so, I have made a mental note not to hire a Trombonist from Kentucky ;) .

The one thing that made me think it wasn't a scam originally was that I said I would buy some 2600 games in addition to what I ended up paying for, but she/he said that they were sold even after I asked to know if the deal fell through. I thought that if it was a scam, why would she/he not bill me as much as she/he could? It's almost certainly a scam now so, well, I dunno?

No it makes perfect sense. You would not want people talking to each other and find out the same games have been sold to multiple people.