IGNORED

Help ... stuck

Milli V

Hi guys - am doing some low level programming on the Adam using the EOS Programmers Manual and I am stumped about something and hope maybe one of you learned people can help me. When ever I put text to the screen using either the Put VRAM option (FD2C) or the Console Display Regular option (FC33) my text blinks. By blinking I don't mean normal then inverse, but on / off at the same rate as if it was flashing (using Flash) or the cursor blinking. I have tried using different tables (my own and the internal one) with no effect. Anyone have any clue?

Also on the same note - does anyone know if the sample program at the back of the EOS Programmers Manual is available online before I type in all the pages?

Milli

This is the text from the back of the EOS Programmers Guide:

;
;If you would like a CP/M disk copy of the source code along with a BOOTABLE
;version of the DEMO, please send $5.00 to the author. All profits will
;be chanelled back into ANN to fund other projects.

Anyone happen to have this disk? In .dsk format? I've ocr'ed and corrected the code but would love a real copy of the original

Milli

This is the text from the back of the EOS Programmers Guide:

;

;If you would like a CP/M disk copy of the source code along with a BOOTABLE

;version of the DEMO, please send $5.00 to the author. All profits will

;be chanelled back into ANN to fund other projects.

Anyone happen to have this disk? In .dsk format? I've ocr'ed and corrected the code but would love a real copy of the original

Milli

WHOA!! That's a new one on me. I have taken on the ANN (ADAM News Network) projects and "stuff"; but never heard about that. The EOS programmers manual was written by Guy Cousineau; possibly with some help from Tony Morehen - both of whom have oved on to other hobbies and desires. I will have to try and dig thru some stuff when i get home next week and see if i can shed light on anything from here. VERRRYY INTERESTING........