IGNORED

7800 Controller and power Supply

Micheloni2600

Im looking for a working controller I have 2 that both do not have working fire buttons tried mirco modding it and the fire buttons still do not work I believe its the wiring the port looks good both of console and controller and also I need a power supply the one I have now is spliced. Also in search of dark chambers thanks

Im looking for a controller with working fire buttons, the wiring mostly, I am going to micro switch mod it, because the domes just arent cutting it on these 7800 controllers and if I could I would want just the internal wire and cord if it works properly. Anywhere I can get new aftermarket cables?

ok, didn't know, most people are eithering getting controllers from ed or a seagull and genis,because the prolines aren't the greatest

I don't mean to be a dick, but you should really read what you typed, before you hit Post. I had to read that sentence multiple times to make sense of it.

@OP: Just get a Genesis extension cable and cut it.

I don't mean to be a dick, but you should really read what you typed, before you hit Post. I had to read that sentence multiple times to make sense of it.

@OP: Just get a Genesis extension cable and cut it.

well typos happen part of getting old

I'm still planning on getting a pair genisis controllers and a pair of seagulls for my 7800

my one controller stopped working and my first plan was getting a twin but figured to go less expensive route for two genisis and 2 seagulls

• Like 1