IGNORED

Ubergrom Images?

jdgabbard

I seem to remember there was a thread a while back where someone had posted a bunch of prebuilt Ubergrom images. (Maybe by Gazoo?) For the life of me, I cannot seem to find this thread. I found the *.BIN Repository* thread, but there doesn't seem to be anything for Ubergrom besides the RXB and XB 2.7 (Both super usefull). Does anyone have another source for these? No point in reinventing the wheel...

I seem to remember there was a thread a while back where someone had posted a bunch of prebuilt Ubergrom images. (Maybe by Gazoo?) For the life of me, I cannot seem to find this thread. I found the *.BIN Repository* thread, but there doesn't seem to be anything for Ubergrom besides the RXB and XB 2.7 (Both super usefull). Does anyone have another source for these? No point in reinventing the wheel...

Try << HERE >>

There are specific UberGROM images and there are also files for 512K listed or images with the number 8 in the image title are also compatible. I think you will find this collection somewhat useful. -- Good Luck!

Speaking of UberGrom images, can someone please direct me to the program that "INVERTS" the cartridge images. I tried to copy the Crossfire image into a 512K image so I coupld program it into an 49F040. I get the menu option on screen, but the image does not work... then I remembered that the Guidry 64K board was of the so-called "inverted" format. Thanks.

Speaking of UberGrom images, can someone please direct me to the program that "INVERTS" the cartridge images. I tried to copy the Crossfire image into a 512K image so I coupld program it into an 49F040. I get the menu option on screen, but the image does not work... then I remembered that the Guidry 64K board was of the so-called "inverted" format. Thanks.

bankinvert.zip

• Like 1