IGNORED

Activision Patches on Ebay

D.Yancey

I have a few Activision patches for sale on eBay now at the following link. eBay Seller: Back_Then1?ff3=10&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] Low prices. Free shipping to USA. Also doing worldwide sales for now. If international shipping seems slow to you, please do not leave me negative feedback on eBay. I ship usually the very same day that I receive payment. I try my very best to give 5-star service on eBay in every category. Thanks for looking.

I used the special link above, so that Albert at Atari Age will get some credit if you buy anything from me. That is cool.

The link in my signature below for Half.com has a couple of games for $.75 each. And it has some pretty cool books and movies too, all for very LOW prices.

eBay Seller: Back_Then1?ff3=10&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Edited by D.Yancey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

More Activision patches listed for sale now. Thanks for looking. Also doing worldwide sales for now. If international shipping seems slow to you, please do not leave me negative feedback on eBay. I ship usually the very same day that I receive payment. I try my very best to give 5-star service on eBay in every category.

eBay Seller: Back_Then1?ff3=10&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Would be cool to throw in reproductions of the letters as well.

This site has some ("read letter"): http://www.digitpress.com/archives/cc_patches_2600.htm

That is a great idea. I had already done that for Spider Fighters and Laser Blast on million stripe.

Edited by D.Yancey