IGNORED

Where can I find an update...

intvsteve

Luckily you have a little extra time this year.

I think the update was published in the most recent version of their magazine. You just type the new code in using your keyboard. The update is about 50 pages long.

Here's one of the pages for you :)

IMG_0315.png

Edited by cvga
  • Like 1

I think the update was published in the most recent version of their magazine. You just type the new code in using your keyboard. The update is about 50 pages long.

IMG_0315.png

You, sir, win the Internetz today, and even a couple of twitters.

:rolling:

• Like 1

Make sure you have the right tax code. There's convoluted mix of federal, state, and local tax codes and it varies depending on your income, place you live in, type of business you own, whether you're experienced burger flipper or house flipper, and how love it's been since you dropped a sack of natural fertilizer at your local IRS office.

Sweet - thanks! I'm going to scan that it, OCR it and put it into the tax.cfg file, convert that back to audio to put onto cassette, and I'll be all set.

• Like 1

Make sure you have the right tax code. There's convoluted mix of federal, state, and local tax codes and it varies depending on your income, place you live in, type of business you own, whether you're experienced burger flipper or house flipper, and how love it's been since you dropped a sack of natural fertilizer at your local IRS office.

Luckily we don't have state or local here, so it's a little simpler.