IGNORED

Game of Thrones for Intellivision

BBWW

Crap I'd have to start collecting for Atari Jag! No SNES for my future, that I promise. ;)

:lol: You could do to that on a SNES or jag but the Inty wouldn't get very close to it at all.

That could be fun, just add swords and baggy furs.

Something like Way of the Exploding Fist (Spectrum like) would be possible on the Inty :-

Certainly the highest cinematic achievement in Television history. Nothing on this scale has ever been done. Everything from script, character development, set design, location shooting and storyline are best in TV. I binge watch at the beginning of every season. LOL

Flat out best TV show ever. Probably only 20 episodes left too. Sad Panda.

Certainly the highest cinematic achievement in Television history. Nothing on this scale has ever been done. Everything from script, character development, set design, location shooting and storyline are best in TV. I binge watch at the beginning of every season. LOL

I must be the only one who tried to watch it and didn't make it past the first season. I just couldn't get into it, too much soap-y melodrama. Meh.

• Like 1

You aren't alone dZ, I never got into it either but I'd like to give it another chance though. :)

I did give it another chance later on and managed to get beyond the first season, but really couldn't get into it. Maybe the high boob factor is not enough to retain my attention. Oh well...

-dZ.

• Like 1

Well I never watched a single episode of "Friends" "Law and Order" - Anything, "NCIS" - Anywhere or "Seinfeld" either...

If it has commercials I can't watch it. Maybe we need "Downton Abby" for Intellivision. :-)

Well I never watched a single episode of "Friends" "Law and Order" - Anything, "NCIS" - Anywhere or "Seinfeld" either...

If it has commercials I can't watch it. Maybe we need "Downton Abby" for Intellivision. :-)

:lol: I'd play that!

• Like 1

You aren't alone dZ, I never got into it either but I'd like to give it another chance though. :)

I watched the first episode and that was it, didn't watch any more. I'm sure if I spent a little more time with it I'd probably like it, but just not enough time. I'd play the Inty game, though!

• Like 2