IGNORED

It's now Sunday - Boot your TI browser & enter the chat room tonight!

Omega-TI

Working towards being able to join everyone as it sounds like fun, Got the UDS port adapter on the way. Just need a cable and the browser software. 32K enough or do I need that 1MB card? (In the line for one).

• Like 1

Sorry, on service for the whole weekend. Saturday night is a tough time anyway for me as we tend to go out. Perhaps Sunday night could be an option?

It just so happens that I have the rest of the day off and it's Sunday! Soooooooo, I think I can have the TI up and running around 6pm-9pm, and possibly even 10pm tonight (pacific time). Hope you get this message and can show up in the TI-Chart!

It just so happens that I have the rest of the day off and it's Sunday! Soooooooo, I think I can have the TI up and running around 6pm-9pm, and possibly even 10pm tonight (pacific time). Hope you get this message and can show up in the TI-Chart!

Still on service :( I'm covering the whole weekend till Monday morning at the hospital... I definitely want to try it sometime though!

Yeah, the cartridge is the best way to go with the browser, instant load time, no additional things to enter, just two button presses and you are good to go!

Until the next update... That's why I am still holding out on getting the cart. The web browser functionality is still actively evolving. I really should get an Eprom burner...

• Like 1

Until the next update... That's why I am still holding out on getting the cart. The web browser functionality is still actively evolving. I really should get an Eprom burner...

YES, yes you should! It's well worth it!

<< CLICK HERE >> for more information on burning cartridges, or just << CLICK HERE >> for prices and places to purchase one.

• Like 1

You know, I decided I didn't want to screw around with a UV eraser, so I bought 'quite a few' 49F040's from Ksarul for all my blue boards because they are EEPROMS and erase within seconds using the burner. Maybe someday when I get into all this stuff further, I might change my mind. Anyway right now I'm content. Stuart makes the image for the 512K chip every time he updates, so it takes less than 5 minutes to update.

I also get the feeling it might stay at version 9.1 for a while...

We could... how about in 5 minutes too. I have another 1/2 hour before I need to get busy...

... booting the TI now....

Arg I can't right now. Got the 3 kids (4, 2, 11months)... Gotta monitor them pretty close because they are so young. Just replying from my phone. This weekend I should be available though!

Well, once you get your Nano-PEB, you'll also need a copy of << Stuarts Internet browser >> and a << UDS-10 >> and it's required cables.

Speaking of which, could you please send me the information on where you are getting your new Nano-PEB from?

I need to update my << blog entry >> to let people know that it appears they can still be purchased.

I'd also like input from people about the build quality standards from this source.