IGNORED

Cassette storage drawers for TI cartridges (couple of bucks and shipping)

OLD CS1

I have two cassette storage drawer units which can be used to hold TI cartridges. While not as good as some other similar storage units, each hold eight cartridges per drawer. I have two units: one with two drawers and one with three drawers.

I am offering them to ya'll for shipping, and throw a few bucks at me (I might even do a dance... might.) Just tell me which one you want (or both.)

post-27864-0-41726200-1465270681_thumb.jpgpost-27864-0-46692700-1465270680_thumb.jpg

post-27864-0-52097800-1465270679_thumb.jpgpost-27864-0-49354800-1465270678_thumb.jpg

post-27864-0-50864000-1465270730_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I'd jump on it if I needed one! They actually work quite well. One does have to skip a slot after every two, but that is no big deal. I use one myself. Sure beats the stratospheric prices of actual TI cases of Ebait.

gallery_35324_1001_91204.jpg

** edit - graphic swapped out **

Edited by --- Ω ---
  • Like 1

Cool! Thanks for the product testimonials, guys. Maybe I need to bump the price ;)

On top of that, you guys have given me an idea -- I am re-claiming the two-drawer unit for my home-brew carts. So, that leaves the three-drawer one which holds 24 cartridges.

You are reminding me that I've been meaning to try and come up with a modern low-profile storage solution for retro media storage. The nicest I've seen is drawer units that hold floppy disks and CDs, but those are expensive because people who are into retrocomputing really like them. Trying to find a way to build an affordable alternative and it's just not coming together yet.

You are reminding me that I've been meaning to try and come up with a modern low-profile storage solution for retro media storage. The nicest I've seen is drawer units that hold floppy disks and CDs, but those are expensive because people who are into retrocomputing really like them. Trying to find a way to build an affordable alternative and it's just not coming together yet.

You just reminded me I have quite a few of those in storage...

I have them too, they are very nice.

If nobody takes yours, I am interested. please put me on the end of the queue :)

shipping cost does not matter to me.

xXx

So far you are the queue, so PM me shipping information and I will work it up for you.

• Like 1

I have two cassette storage drawer units which can be used to hold TI cartridges. While not as good as some other similar storage units, each hold eight cartridges per drawer. I have two units: one with two drawers and one with three drawers.

I am offering them to ya'll for shipping, and throw a few bucks at me (I might even do a dance... might.) Just tell me which one you want (or both.)

attachicon.gifDSC00649_small.jpgattachicon.gifDSC00650_small.jpg

attachicon.gifDSC00651_small.jpgattachicon.gifDSC00652_small.jpg

attachicon.gifDSC00654_small.jpg

I use those too but they get frustrating as you have to stagger the carts :P one of my plans for my 3d printer I haven't bought yet is to make new drawers that fit the carts correctly. Also for those that missed out, check free in craigslist or freecycle.org in your area I got about 8 of them that way free..

Greg

Edited by arcadeshopper