IGNORED

Intellixpander for intellivision 2017 from opcode games

I am curious if they can make some of these Intellivoice-type shells in the Intv II colors and get it to mount the Intellivoice board in it.

That'd be really neat, too.

This is actually a pretty good thought.... I really like the intv II and it doesnt seem to get much love from intv fans... It would be awesome to see an intellivoice or intellixpander done in intv II style! Edited by ArcadeJunkie
  • Like 2

This is actually a pretty good thought.... I really like the intv II and it doesnt seem to get much love from intv fans... It would be awesome to see an intellivoice or intellixpander done in intv II style!

That shouldn't be a problem, assuming it is just a difference in case color and some small finishing details.

• Like 5

that would be great for sure, maybe if the case can fit the intellivoice , you can sell empty cases as well.. would love to have that match as well... im sure there would be a big demand for that as well..

I only need 1 for my INTY 2, but my friend Steve would love 1 for his original Intellivision.

We are lucky if even 2 different styles are made, and if it is 1 I am fine with that too! :)

• Like 1

I'd love to have one if it matches Inty 2. Maybe an empty shell as well so I can shoehorn Intellivoice in one and make it match my Inty 2 finally.

I could see this: Inty 2 + Intellivoice in grey shell + ECS + Intellixpander + System Changer. Sega may have had lots of expansion in 16 bits era but they won't look as great as matching 5 modules together!

• Like 2

I'd love to have one if it matches Inty 2. Maybe an empty shell as well so I can shoehorn Intellivoice in one and make it match my Inty 2 finally.

I could see this: Inty 2 + Intellivoice in grey shell + ECS + Intellixpander + System Changer. Sega may have had lots of expansion in 16 bits era but they won't look as great as matching 5 modules together!

i thought the intellivision was huge with all its expansions but they are nothing compared to the ti-99. That thing is a monster with all its expansions.

Creating a version of the IntelliXpander that matches the Inty II in color shouldn't be a problem, though adding IntelliVoice or ECS functionality inside the IntelliXpander would just increase the price with minimum advantage, since the number of games taking advantage of those modules is quite small, not to mention all the redundancies.

Creating a version of the IntelliXpander that matches the Inty II in color shouldn't be a problem, though adding IntelliVoice or ECS functionality inside the IntelliXpander would just increase the price with minimum advantage, since the number of games taking advantage of those modules is quite small, not to mention all the redundancies.

The fact that your offering it in both styles is enough for me... I will definitely take them both! If by chance I wanted to buy an additional shell of the intv 2 version, would that be a possibility?