IGNORED

Adventures in ... Adventure :)

iKarith

Hey everybody,

One of the two carts that came with my TI was Adventure. This one seems to require a cassette, and a few moments of poking around whtech finds me a couple of cartridge images, but no cassette files. Is this because the cassette is actually not something that exists until you create it in-game (in which case I'm doing something wrong?) or is this something that has not been archived or is it there and I just missed it?

You need either the cassette or the diskette to play each Adventure game. You also need either a cassette or a diskette to save your game on. I have good quality wavs of the Adventure games so you could make your own cassettes, or load them off your phone or something.

Darryl

There was more than one? I guess there could be easily enough.

I've got a cassette cable for the TI and obviously the nanoPEB I've discussed in a few places now, but I just got my XB cart last night from Arcadeshopper (Thanks Greg!) and haven't had time to do much more with it yet yet.

Anybody had an actual guide to loading the cassette adventures from their phone (or other device)? I keep getting "No such device" in Adventure when I type CS1.

Darryl

I've gotten nowhere near that yet (and I don't know how to do it even when I do get there, but these are the kinds of things I want to have documented in my TI-99 Documentation Project.

Granted this project is only a couple of days old, and I have only pushed out the info on the power supply because some of the info I read sounded wrong and I was hoping for correction/clarification. I'm going to see if I can do a little more with the hardware docs tonight and then I'd like to start on software--but admittedly I don't know much about the software stuff yet.

Anyone who feels like contributing to the effort, feel free--if you know how to use Github, Prs are welcome. If you don't, the .md files are just text in Markdown format. I can take text NOT in Markdown format just fine.

• Like 1