IGNORED

Happy Atari 5600 Owner

Black0Panther

Very happy Atari 5600 owner here. got mine in box from pawn shop. Never messed with it till as of late. Mind you I've had it for years. Found it was missing its A/C adapter. Got one off of EBAY and it works like a dream. I can totally understand the complaints about the controllers now lol. Just tried some MRS Pacman and yep controller flaws killed me a few times as in didn't respond to inputs made by me. My 5600 still has on the plastic wrap over the metal plate with the Atari logo on it. SO it was well taken care of. Started right up whit cartridge installed and powered on with no weird issues. Its an original 4 player model with the fancy rf/power adapter version. Works like a charm and don't think it got much use from its last set of owners. Here it will be loved as I collect retro gaming consoles and games

• Like 1

Very happy Atari 5600 owner here. got mine in box from pawn shop. Never messed with it till as of late. Mind you I've had it for years. Found it was missing its A/C adapter. Got one off of EBAY and it works like a dream. I can totally understand the complaints about the controllers now lol. Just tried some MRS Pacman and yep controller flaws killed me a few times as in didn't respond to inputs made by me. My 5600 still has on the plastic wrap over the metal plate with the Atari logo on it. SO it was well taken care of. Started right up whit cartridge installed and powered on with no weird issues. Its an original 4 player model with the fancy rf/power adapter version. Works like a charm and don't think it got much use from its last set of owners. Here it will be loved as I collect retro gaming consoles and games

You mean 5200 right? The controllers defiantly are very poor; you should consider buying a better joystick, like one from Wico.

Unless you are a subscriber, you can only edit within an hour of posting.

Ahh ok makes sense there. May have to look at controller options now seeing I got a bunch of games Today got from my local thrift store.

Super Breakout Original box and all

QIX Original box

PacMan manual and controller card

all for $20$