IGNORED

Local Buy

nd2003grad

Hey all, not sure if this is the right place to post...but I'm wondering what you guys think about price on this if all function? (It includes a roller controller I plan to keep, and I may keep some of this).

They said $200. Sounds like a steal to me, and most of these including the console I already have. Lots of it sounds pretty complete. If any of you would kill to get this as well, let me know.

Hello!

I'm wondering what kind of price I could be looking at for these items. I may not have all of them in the end, but just for the whole ball-park:
Coleco Vision Video Game System with manual (includes a brown cover)
Coleco Vision (Expansion Module # 1) with manual
Coleco Vision (Expansion Module # 2) with manual – original box
Game Cartridges with manual (all arranged in a case for game cartridges)

• Blackjack/Poker
• Buck Rogers, Planet of Zoom
• Carnival
• Donkey Kong
• Dukes of Hazzard
• Frogger
• Frogger II
• Gorf
• LadyBug
• Looping
• Mouse Trap
• Ms. Pac-Man
• Omega Race
• Pepper II
• QBert
• Space Fury
• Space Panic
• Subroc
• Time Pilot
• Turbo
• Venture
• War Games

Various controllers; cords etc.
Thanks!

The key would be confirming the colecovision and the expansion modules work because that is where the bulk of your price point is coming from since most of the games are standard cheap games. A non-working coleco makes that price bad. FYI Ms. Pac Man is going to be an Atari game in case you didn't know that.

The key would be confirming the colecovision and the expansion modules work because that is where the bulk of your price point is coming from since most of the games are standard cheap games. A non-working coleco makes that price bad. FYI Ms. Pac Man is going to be an Atari game in case you didn't know that.

Yeah, I didn't figure it was the homebrew collection. I believe this is an original-owner system and I'm currently verifying that it works.

UPDATE--I talked her down to 175 and purchased this. My God, what a haul. I've never seen anything in such pristine condition, especially the games. It came with all above, 4 controllers, and 2 Wico controllers. Roller and Wheel are in box--like it was bought yesterday. It was two adults who had this and are now elderly and didn't really have any kids play it. Some of this will probably be listed on here soon. The dust cover has kept the plastic on the console feeling squeaky new.

• Like 3