IGNORED

Atari PSone Anniversary game by Infogrames

Heaven/TQA

as atari fanatic i have bought for 14,99 EUR the new released PSone Game which includes

pong

centipede

asteroids

asteroids deluxe

warlord

tempest

space wars

gravitar

missle command

battlezone

with tons of additional material f.e. Interview with the atari founder and marketing material to each game (pins, scans of sales sheets, cabin designes, etc...)

what disapointed me is the fact that my lovely centipede does not run in 50 FPS. the gamespeed is 100% but it lacks because the "frameskip" seems 2... which means just very 2nd frame is displayed.

the best version except "MAME version" is my lovely 5200 version & 7800 version... why the hell is the PSone not perfect???

otherwise it is a great package with great emulators (cabins, vector gfx, options for display (to minimize flickering...) and YOU CAN load/save highscores... rocks! is it possible that the games from the 80s where quite harder than nowadays???

maybe centipede works perfect on NTSC machines but not on PAL...

the stories (approx. 45 minutes long!!!) nolan tells are great! even small funny stories... like (sorry for that... maybe i have it understood completly wrong... ) that the health ensurance company offered atari a great deal because the average age was appox. 30... and one day some female employees arrived with new br..sts... (i will double check it... ))

i would love to have this CD for dreamcast...

hve

ps. gravitar... influenced Thrust, lunar lander, space taxi, etc???