IGNORED

ET in decent box... IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND!

Joey Kay

Wild...

One of the games I have been trying to find a replacement box for is ET. However, after searching sporadically for two years I have noticed it is few and far between they come up on e-bay in box, and usually the ones that do have a box that is totally mulched!

Is it just my bad luck or is this true?

Perhaps Atari over-buried this game in the desert... there should be an "ET in box for every man!"

Cheers!

Joey

hmm..might O'shea still have some E.Ts NIB for sale? If the game is as common nearly as pac-man..okay...combat is more common...but still, then I would think he might have a stock pile of them somewhere?

I haven't looked..and I dont' know...but that man seems to have everything else that is super common...I figure ETs are no exception...

:?

Don´t understand this - I have lots of new,shrinkwrapped ET´s - seems that ATARI sold a lot of these in Europe.They ´re in 100% perfect condition.

All the ET´s I have are NTSC versions , although they´re in European boxes - they work fine on PAL systems,but the colors are not correct.

I also several other ATARI games new in box , some NTSC , some PAL , you may ask for a list or look at the marketplace...

Thimo

Archived