IGNORED

Was BBS Software written for the Plus/4?

After seeing someone wrote bbs software for the vic20 I'm figuring SURELY there was at least one if not more bbs software programs for the plus4???? I know I've seen some german client/server "bbs" type thing on some of the FTP sites - but I'm talking about a regular ascii or maybe petscii bbs... Anyone remember one? A name I could search for? Any details of what it was like either from a sysop or a user perspective?

Thanks!!!

I remember back in 1984 or so when I used to think that "bbs software" was a terminal emulator .. Seems like people still have that thought as I posted this question over on plus4.com and a bunch of peopled started posting links to term progs... Lmfao.

Anyways... Its of their opinion that nothing other than plus4 online existed... If thats the case - just for the sake of changing the course of history, I am going to write a simple ascii based bbs soft for plus4..

Am also going to reverse engineer plus4 online and document it and if possible also sector edit it so its in english...