IGNORED

Hide and Seek

Toucan

This talk about TI cartridges got me to thinking about "Hide and Seek" for the TI-99/4A. Apparently in the UK there was to be a cartridge called "Hide and Seek" (PHM 3215). I did some research on it, and it was developed by ASK (Applied Systems Knowledge). Apparently they made this game for other systems like the C64 (http://www.mobygames.com/game/hide-and-seek_). After seeing the screen shots, I realized that I have a dump of this game on disk but have never seen it listed anywhere on-line. At the time I did not realize it was the same Hide and Seek that TI was going to put out. Does anyone else out there have Hide and Seek converted to a ROM image? The disk I had it on had a ton of games for the TI, many unreleased, and were autoloaded from XB. The disks were put together in 1985 and contain some early versions of Burgertime, Treasure Island (with multi-colored cavemen), etc. I had no idea this was the same Hide and Seek that was to be put out in the UK on cartridge until I saw the screen shots in the link above. I wanted to ask to see if it's something that I should pursue in making available if it's not already been done before.

• Like 4

It might be good to make available, just in case it is an earlier/later version of the data we have. I know that Mantadoc put up a version of it converted to run as a launch-and-load cartridge. I may also have a version from the TI GSIM (which might be launch-and-load or it might be actual GROM/ROM files, as I haven't dug into it yet).

• Like 1