IGNORED

WTB - Rune Factory games for Wii

YarsRevengeFan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

^Bump

If your still looking...since your like in town with me poke in at VGE or Half Price. There are a couple of pawn shops in town as well if you have not tried them or Even try out Toys R Us.

Happy hunting they are pretty damn good games. I know I got mine at Gamestop maybe 2 years back.

• Like 1

If your still looking...since your like in town with me poke in at VGE or Half Price. There are a couple of pawn shops in town as well if you have not tried them or Even try out Toys R Us.

Happy hunting they are pretty damn good games. I know I got mine at Gamestop maybe 2 years back.

Hey, I had no idea there were any other AA members in CR!! Let's chat sometime!

I actually bought both of the Rune Factory games from Gamestop for $40.49! And I had a coupon for free shipping for any order over $35!

I lucked out and got both games completet in box, with the discs and great shape.

I am in about 20 hours into RF: Frontier, and trying to farm lumber for my second story house. Need 900 pieces, so I got a monster to help me, lol.

Hey, I had no idea there were any other AA members in CR!! Let's chat sometime!

I actually bought both of the Rune Factory games from Gamestop for $40.49! And I had a coupon for free shipping for any order over $35!

I lucked out and got both games completet in box, with the discs and great shape.

I am in about 20 hours into RF: Frontier, and trying to farm lumber for my second story house. Need 900 pieces, so I got a monster to help me, lol.

Frontier will eat your time away Tides is very much more casual. Those monsters are needed and the walk through is pretty much the best guide to completing the game.

Heh Gamestop still has lots of wii stuff thankfully in not local online good deal.

We can chat later about local stuff as well. Well met sir.