IGNORED

Need your BBS Fix?

Shift838

Just a reminder to all that FuSiON BBS is online and accesible at:

DNS:

fusionbbs.ddns.net port # 9640

Via IP address:

99.122.140.172 port #9640

It can even be accessed via The Keep as well.

I know mine does not hold a candle to Heatwave or The Hidden Reef, but it's here.

• Like 2

I believe it all has to do with how easily someone can get the Ti online. If someone could make a simple rs232 side cart or if the nano peb never goes out of production. It'll allow the common man the ability to get their BBS on. :-)

I believe it all has to do with how easily someone can get the Ti online. If someone could make a simple rs232 side cart or if the nano peb never goes out of production. It'll allow the common man the ability to get their BBS on. :-)

The Nano PEB from my understanding is not compatible with any of the Retro Communications programs we use. (Except for Stuarts Internet Browser) Unless I have been mis-informed.

The Nano PEB from my understanding is not compatible with any of the Retro Communications programs we use. (Except for Stuarts Internet Browser) Unless I have been mis-informed.

Yes, I believe it might just be the web browser. I think it's time for a thread about just getting the Ti online to clear up any confusion.

• 1 month later...

I have updated the BBS code to randomly select up to 10 ANSI screens after a user completes their logon and before the main menu is displayed.

A couple of the ANSI screens are large and show off the scrolling and the artistic abilities of the ANSI artist back in the BBS era.

Enjoy....

done!

pm me if something doesn't work.. try /go dialout then d1

:)

Not sure what try /go dialout then d1 means. :(

Going through the website thekeep.net

I click who's online now.

Then Logon

I see this briefly "moved too http://www.thekeep.net/webbbs.htm"

Then I click "Our Features"

and finally - Public Forums

I get a logon prompt but it just keeps closing and reopening blank.

I'm not ruling out an issue on my end or with my browser configs but I did try with Chrome and Opera.

Gonna hit the sack now but I can try again tomorrow.

Just a reminder to all that FuSiON BBS is online and accesible at:

DNS:

fusionbbs.ddns.net port # 9640

Via IP address:

99.122.140.172 port #9640

It can even be accessed via The Keep as well.

I know mine does not hold a candle to Heatwave or The Hidden Reef, but it's here.

Not sure how to join. I put 99.122.140.172:9640 in to my browser and it wants me to download a file that never actually downloads and doesn't go to any website. I've never attempted to use any BBS of IP before.

Not sure how to join. I put 99.122.140.172:9640 in to my browser and it wants me to download a file that never actually downloads and doesn't go to any website. I've never attempted to use any BBS of IP before.

use a client that supports ANSI from the PC like SyncTerm.

Or you can go old school with Qmodem or via DOSBOX using RIPTERM.

If you are using the TI, just use TIMXT for ANSI and 80 column (if you have the F18A upgrade). If not you will have to use something like TELCO, but it will be limited to 40 columns.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...