IGNORED

Repair Atari Trakball

correagonzalez

I recently acquired this item on eBay, but unfortunately doesn't work correctly roller ball moves but only steers to the right, is there any way to fix this, or anyone knows someone who does this type of work would be appreciated as long as it ain't too expensive thanks, see attached picture.

try this. https://fieldmouseprojects.wordpress.com/2016/06/30/part-1making-an-interface-for-atari-trackball-to-ti-994a/

Edited by walter_J64bit
  • Like 1

I recently acquired this item on eBay, but unfortunately doesn't work correctly roller ball moves but only steers to the right, is there any way to fix this, or anyone knows someone who does this type of work would be appreciated as long as it ain't too expensive thanks, see attached picture.

Most of the time with most trackballs they just need to be taken apart, cleaned and lubricated. If you need help PM me i don't mind, but its pretty straight forward. Take lots of pics while you're taking it apart so you know how to put it back together.