IGNORED

WTB: Heavy Sixer Joystick

adamchevy

04d8851d447da9f4d20169db9afa811a.jpg

I would like to purchase a heavy sixer joystick in good condition. I'm not really sure what there worth, but I would be willing to pay $40-$75 depending on condition or quantity. Thanks!

$40 would be a typical eBay price. However, the one you have pictured has the very elusive hex disc sitting on top and for those you are looking at $100+ easily.

• Like 1

Took me a while to find some CX-10's that work 100%. Planned to repair all my CX-10's, but it was just easier to use the wired Flashback joysticks, or ones that I was acquiring that had no problems.

There are at least 2 different interiors, both have springs, but the very first ones have thin, rectangular contacts that look like a ranch house, then they switched to something different.

Also the rubber on the stick. Some have the recessed top for the hex disk, others do not, but they may have been user or factory replaced I'm guessing.

When the CX-40's plastic broke or the rubber was chewed, you could buy those pieces to repair them yourself.

• Like 1

Yes, finding a cx-10 that is fully functional can be difficult. I have a box of maybe 40 of them in my garage that I intend to fix.........some day.

I'm finding that to be the case. I recently purchased a heavy sixer because it included a cx-10, and it only half works. I may abandon this pursuit and take the money and build my own custom joysticks. I am a machinist after all.