IGNORED

Hey there....wanna trade?

intv

Hey guys, quick story. I was at my parents house over the weekend helping my old man put a garage on the house. We had to clean out a lot of crap from the crawlspaces and tucked away in there was my 7800. I took it home and dusted it off and fired up a few games. Had a blast doing it. I had been checking out this board as a lurker for while getting nostalgic so the timing was pretty cool. Just wanted to tell my story.

That all being said I have some duplicate games. I have Joust and Dig Dug (very common I know) but they are new and still shrinkwrapped. I am looking to trade but I am not a collector, I just like to play so a loose cart is fine. Games I am looking to play: Midnight Magic, Commando 7800, Donkey Kong 7800, Mean 18, Kung Fu, Hat Trick. I know Commando, Kung Fu and Mean 18 are rare but I am hoping a trade of 2 shrinkwrapped games for a loose Kung Fu is a viable trade. Anyone who is interested respond to this thread with your offer and I will contact you. Thanks guys!

Well, Midnight Magic is a fairly common 2600 game and you shouldn't have much trouble finding it. Unless you really mean Midnight Mutants, which would be a bit harder to find (I was lucky enough to find a complete copy at PC4 for $5 :D)

I just won Kung Fu Master on eBay for $15, that one doesn't show up too often. Copies of Commando are up often, but usually don't sell under $15 (took me forever to get ahold of a copy) DK and Hat Trick can be had pretty easily, and as far as Mean 18 goes... GOOD LUCK finding one. :P I actually managed to procure a shrinkwrapped copy... I'm not willing to divulge how I found it though. 8)

I guess I could sell it.......don't have any loose carts you want to part with?

I know the games I asked for are pretty common and I even know a few places I could buy them but I just wanted to see if anyone here needed or wanted them. One man's garbage......

And I did mean Midnight Magic, I didn't like Midnight Mutants. I didn't think it would be this hard to trade 2 MIB 7800 games for one loose cart. Any of the games I mentioned can be a loose cart. I also would like Summer games but I am probably dreaming now since I am getting very little response. Ah well.

Archived