IGNORED

INTERVIEW of ERIC7100 -Everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask

Rev

That was actually a really good read, Rev and Eric. And thanks for the shout out Eric! That was a pleasant surprise as I didn't think I'd been around here long enough to make that kind of an impression on anyone. While your opinions are sometimes "controversial" I've always appreciated your candor and how you gave AA the first crack at your treasure trove of extra items despite some of the angst tossed your way here sometimes. Even though I don't have much in the way of funds, you still helped out my own collection with some very nice games I wouldn't otherwise had a chance at. Thank you again!

And thanks Rev for posting this!

• Like 2

That was actually a really good read, Rev and Eric. And thanks for the shout out Eric! That was a pleasant surprise as I didn't think I'd been around here long enough to make that kind of an impression on anyone. While your opinions are sometimes "controversial" I've always appreciated your candor and how you gave AA the first crack at your treasure trove of extra items despite some of the angst tossed your way here sometimes. Even though I don't have much in the way of funds, you still helped out my own collection with some very nice games I wouldn't otherwise had a chance at. Thank you again!

And thanks Rev for posting this!

You're quite welcome, Hat, as you certainly deserve it. Were you the one who had inquired about my "scraps" at the end of my sales? I can't remember, but I may have a few "scraps" if you're (still) interested. Also, I have a few more loose carts available, after having recently purchased CIB copies of those games from Soulbuster. Look for an official announcement in a new thread soon. :)

• Like 1