IGNORED

I've been trying... (ShadowKeep related)

PacManPlus

Hey Guys:

I've been (off and on) trying to get Shadowkeep cracked to the point where I could put all four disks on a single 3.5" Disk for my Apple IIc Plus (I want to keep all of my 5.25" Disks with my Apple IIc, and my 3.5" Disks with my IIc Plus). Regarding my software library, I have about 90% of it converted to 3.5", but there are a handful of retail disks I have that makes it impossible for me to fully convert. I'd rather not keep a 5.25" drive around if I don't have to. :D

Anyway, I've been playing around a little with ShadowKeep, as I would *love* to get the entire game on a 3.5" Floppy, but it's kicking my butt. Anyway, I know there's someone who converts games to ProDOS, and I keep checking the site, hoping that they would tackle this game someday.

I also know there is a cracked version, but it's just an image of the entire disk (including the track data itself - each disk is 228K) but in this case that doesn't help as I cannot transfer them.

Anyway, if anyone has any experience with this, and has a direction to go in, please let me know.

Thanks,

Bob

P.S. - Marble Madness, Arkanoid, Super Bolder Dash, Gauntlet, and Tetris are others... and I haven't even tried them yet. :(

• Like 1

That's right; I forgot that was you :dunce:

I have a feeling it might be a variant of DOS3.3 (but most likely with a different RWTS), but the tracks are laid out funny, and of course they did the standard "modify prologue / epilogue"... Maybe it's just too complicated... I should be working on a 7800 game (actually two) anyway...