IGNORED

H.E.R.O

NinjaWarrior

Yeah great game, one of the very best by Activision. Anyone tried the CV version? CV H.E.R.O. has slightly more detailed graphics but the 2600 has brighter, more crisp colors. I can play H.E.R.O. just as good with the CV controller surprisingly enough, same with many other ports like Pitfall 1&2. i prefer the 2600 version of H.E.R.O. though.

Love this Game, Played it on the PS2 and the GBA

Couple of Years ago I though the Cart would be expensive to get

I saw one on ebay 2 months ago at $20, Now someone is aking $80 for it..

Which version of H.E.R.O. was that? Holy crap $80? prices getting quite ridiculous lately.

Do you know what forum your on?

Yes i do know what forum this. Lots of console specific forums mention games FROM OTHER systems ;) You did mention you played it one other systems, PS2, GBA, just wasn't sure which you meant, or was referring to.

Edited by Rik

I went to eBay and saw the listing for a loose 2600 H.E.R.O. for $80.00. by "Happiestsellerever." and several others for insane prices. AND that is not the worse, there's another seller (JUMPING ON THE BANDWAGON), so it seems) selling a loose 2600 HERO for $167 and another $110! WTF!, this is getting quite ridiculous, the prices that is. I was away from AA and gaming in general for a while and couldn't believe prices have inflated THIS MUCH. That is why i wasn't sure WHAT NinjaWarrior was referring to, 2600 H.E.R.O.? FOR THAT MUCH?....GOOD LORD! I am glad i have completed my collections and have all the games i want. I'd hate to be that person who is starting now! But that's eBay, you can find proper prices elsewhere, just takes longer to find is all. sucks, but that's collecting today. But when all classic gaming stores " I" go to lately check prices at eBay for a 2600 game I want, or CV Intv , ETC. i just can't pay the high prices anymore, like i said, glad i'm done.

Edited by Rik

I went to eBay and saw the listing for a loose 2600 H.E.R.O. for $80.00. by "Happiestsellerever." and several others for insane prices. AND that is not the worse, there's another seller (JUMPING ON THE BANDWAGON), so it seems) selling a loose 2600 HERO for $167 and another $110! WTF!, this is getting quite ridiculous, the prices that is. I was away from AA and gaming in general for a while and couldn't believe prices have inflated THIS MUCH. That is why i wasn't sure WHAT NinjaWarrior was referring to, 2600 H.E.R.O.? FOR THAT MUCH?....GOOD LORD! I am glad i have completed my collections and have all the games i want. I'd hate to be that person who is starting now! But that's eBay, you can find proper prices elsewhere, just takes longer to find is all. sucks, but that's collecting today. But when all classic gaming stores " I" go to lately check prices at eBay for a 2600 game I want, or CV Intv , ETC. i just can't pay the high prices anymore, like i said, glad i'm done.

Just remember, though: people can ask for as much as they want to when they're selling things. Doesn't mean they're going to get it. The problem is that other people, who may or may not know any better, see those asking prices (while neglecting or ignoring actual sold prices) and start pricing their own stuff out past the stratosphere. And it only takes one sale at those prices to legitimize them, and that becomes the new price floor. Next thing we know, $50-60 for a loose HERO cart is an awesome deal. :(

For the time being, HERO for Atari 2600 is a $20-25 cartridge. Don't overpay. If you don't see prices you like on eBay, just don't use eBay. :P :-D H.E.R.O. isn't a hard game to track down.

• Like 1