IGNORED

Hi-Score Today

Trinity

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ms. Pac-Man: Special Color Edition (Game Boy Color): 140,130

EFZVBIu.jpg

Tonight I decided to play Ms. Pac-Man on the Game Boy Color for a bit and learned some cool new things about this game that I never knew before in all the years I've been playing it. Every other version of Ms. Pac-Man I've ever played only had 3 intermissions, but in this one after you clear the 4th maze enough times you are taken back to the 3rd maze, then if you clear that a few more times you get to see a 4th intermission where Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, and Pac-Man Junior are all standing around and the stork comes and drops off a second Pac-Man Junior! After that intermission something totally unexpected happens...

u7mnEzJ.jpg

You're taken to a new maze that I've never seen in any Pac-Man game before! :o If you manage to clear that maze you're taken back to the 4th maze but with the ghosts behaving much more aggressively this time around, and clearing that maze twice takes you to...

5mScSSp.jpg

Yet another new maze! I was totally blown away by this discovery and now I'm wondering if there are any other previously undiscovered intermissions and mazes in Ms. Pac-Man: Special Color Edition, and if these extra mazes and intermission/s are in the original Game Boy version as well.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jin, Your toaster looks like it's brand new. Very nice! :cool: How long have you had it?

Thanks Trinity! I've only had the system for about a week and it's so nice to have an NES again. My old toaster died on me 3 or 4 years ago and I never got another until I saw this one in a local game store last week. They wanted $90 for it but it was in really minty condition and came with a new 72-pin connector installed as well as the equally nice condition gray Zapper, original controller with brand new button contacts inside, a mint copy of Super Mario Bros. / Duck Hunt, OEM power supply, and composite cables.

I still thought the price was a little steep though so they offered it to me for $80, which resulted in me bringing it home along with a copy of Rad Racer and Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse. Since then I've also picked up Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, Hogan's Alley, and Operation Wolf. The next games I want to get for it are Freedom Force and Mechanized Attack, but those will have to wait until some of my stuff in the Marketplace sells.

In any case, it's awesome to have a properly working NES again; especially one that's so pretty to look at. There are some big scratches on the bottom of the controller but I don't really mind since the rest of the package is super nice looking. :)

• Like 1

Thanks Trinity! I've only had the system for about a week and it's so nice to have an NES again. My old toaster died on me 3 or 4 years ago and I never got another until I saw this one in a local game store last week. They wanted $90 for it but it was in really minty condition and came with a new 72-pin connector installed as well as the equally nice condition gray Zapper, original controller with brand new button contacts inside, a mint copy of Super Mario Bros. / Duck Hunt, OEM power supply, and composite cables.

I still thought the price was a little steep though so they offered it to me for $80, which resulted in me bringing it home along with a copy of Rad Racer and Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse. Since then I've also picked up Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, Hogan's Alley, and Operation Wolf. The next games I want to get for it are Freedom Force and Mechanized Attack, but those will have to wait until some of my stuff in the Marketplace sells.

In any case, it's awesome to have a properly working NES again; especially one that's so pretty to look at. There are some big scratches on the bottom of the controller but I don't really mind since the rest of the package is super nice looking. :)

lucky! i'm so jealous

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I took more of my kids to the museum to check out the arcade games on September 1st. I was still getting over a back sprain (which was pinching my sciatic nerve) that pretty much forced me to sit and let the kids play. After a while, I got sick of sitting so I bit my lip, stood and played while having my foot on a small bench. This made me stand all Captain Morgan style.

I played DK3 again and this time I gathered an audience. In the end I beat my old score and almost broke 200K. I got 198,200 points

I also got some Time Pilot in. My back/leg was done so I didn't do as well as I normally do. I got a score of 104,800.

post-10238-0-65967100-1537543695_thumb.jpg

post-10238-0-35878900-1537543740_thumb.jpg

• Like 1