IGNORED

3D Printed "PLUG" for the TI

Omega-TI

Similar to these:

Thanks, but what I'd like is a black piece of plastic to plug the hole. I plan on removing the connector and don't want to leave an open hole, so I figured a 3D printed piece in black would be just the ticket to accomplish that goal. I figured something could be printed up with a raised circle and enough of a lip to super glue it in place on the back side of the case. I figured someone must have done that by now.

Thanks, but what I'd like is a black piece of plastic to plug the hole. I plan on removing the connector and don't want to leave an open hole, so I figured a 3D printed piece in black would be just the ticket to accomplish that goal. I figured something could be printed up with a raised circle and enough of a lip to super glue it in place on the back side of the case. I figured someone must have done that by now.

You could always draw a circle on piece of black plastic using some sort of compass device, using an xacto knife instead of a pencil. A bit to make and do, but probably cheaper than 3d printing would cost for a one off. That's just the machinist in me talking. :)

You could always draw a circle on piece of black plastic using some sort of compass device, using an xacto knife instead of a pencil. A bit to make and do, but probably cheaper than 3d printing would cost for a one off. That's just the machinist in me talking. :)

Yeah, I suppose I might end up finding a piece of black plastic and using the Dremel to manufacture a suitable piece it I get no joy on my request. Part of my goal is to keep it looking as original & clean looking as possible... just updated.