IGNORED

Still make any?

TaoNakamora

If you have a 2600 coming your way, it wouldn't matter about the controllers. All 2600 controllers are useable on the 7800 and most 2600 games will play on a 7800 as well.

BTW:

Welcome to Atariage. I notice today is your first day posting here. Hope you stick around :)

People here are a lot more trustworthy than most of the sellers on eBay, just FYI.  :)

Or if you know their seller handles on eBay, and they're a member here, that's a pretty safe bet too. :D

My 5200 Star Wars has a cigarette burn on the case!! :o Damn ePay sellers.

Well thanks for welcomeing me to AtariAge......

I got bored with my Gamecube and I thought it would be much cheaper and in some ways better then collecting the gamecube

I went to Atari because they were the first,(or atleast I think so,Magnavox might of beat them....)But I consider them pioneers and they deserved a lot more credit then Nintendo or Sega......I wonder what there games would have been like today........If it wasnt for the damn game crash and that CEO who was too dumb to realize that Europe didnt matter, and Microsoft would take it all over anyway :roll:

(Not to insult you Europe citezens out there, its a great place,but most of the cash from computers comes from the US......)

And also....Ive heard that Infogrames is trying to reinvent Atari and have already made some games....Im confused could somebody clear this up for me? :?

Archived