IGNORED

Went to the DeAnza flea market today...

ApolloBoy

and here's what I picked up...

Video Olympics

Warlords

Berzerk

Ms. Pac-Man

Pole Position (complete w/box and manual)

Solaris (complete w/box and manual)

Asteroids

Swordquest: Earthworld

Star Wars: The Empire Srikes Back

Star Ship

All of them worked with the expection of Star Ship. I cleaned it with rubbing alcohol and erasers, but it still wouldn't work. So I threw it in the trash along with Ice Hockey, a game that I had before which also never worked.

Hit "Jacksonville's Largest Yard Sale". yeah right....

Picked up:

California Games

Outlaw Pict. Label

Moon Patrol Silver

Kangaroo

Freeway

Venture Coleco

Venture's label was in bad shape, but everything else was very, very clean.

All in all not bad.

I finally got a Goodwill score this weekend! Kung-Fu Master, Double Dunk, and Super Football for $2 each. Woo hoo! I also picked a bunch commons I was missing along with a few that were in better shape than what I had.

Voch

I hit the local garage sales and picked up some NES stuff 18 cartridges one FELIX THE CAT WITH RARE POSTER BOX AND INSTRUCTIONS for $15 whole lot then went accross town found aTrack&Field cocktial table they said didnt work for $20 brought it home all it was was one loose wire on the plug in works,looks,and sounds great so I had a good day today :D

All of them worked with the expection of Star Ship. I cleaned it with rubbing alcohol and erasers, but it still wouldn't work. So I threw it in the trash along with Ice Hockey, a game that I had before which also never worked.

You could send the broken cart to AA and get a small credit.

Rob Mitchell, Atlanta, GA

i hit the same place histo hit, and got an INTV inty golf that I didnt have (only had original mattel,) and a complete DRAUGHTS which I previously only had as a loose checkers, a c64 choplifter cart, some ancient electro-mechanical football-basketball game, really freaky, and a box of old LPS, including 3 original 50s/60s buddy holly LPs worth quite a bit (box of LPS was free, too :-) ) also got a brand new model of the Reliant (star trek starship,) (always one of my favorite star trek ships,) and a few other games.

Archived