IGNORED

BC Quest for Tires cart label variation question

dafivehole

I'm probably being grumpy here but questions like these always make me feel that its about the net worth of that item and not the actual enjoyment of it or the preservation of it, if its about that then address it to the sales forum.

I'm an Atari lover who has lost all his stuff beyond all my control, to hear the possibility of people looking to own it for profit just irks me but if its addressed to the right forum I'll never see it...

Excuse me if I'm wrong but we get so many "how much can I get for this prototype but I don't want to share its image" thing it makes me somewhat annoyed...

Once its gone there's very little chance it will ever come out of an out right money makers vault..

I've been on this forum for quite a while and I'm not one of those people that you refer to... I just acquired one of the white label carts when all I see are the green label carts, so I naturally asked a question about what the difference was... no mention of value was made in my post.

Thanks for judging me though... :thumbsdown:

I've been on this forum for quite a while and I'm not one of those people that you refer to... I just acquired one of the white label carts when all I see are the green label carts, so I naturally asked a question about what the difference was... no mention of value was made in my post.

Thanks for judging me though... :thumbsdown:

Sorry, I did say I was being grumpy, my apologies, long hard day, messed around by everyone so sat down with a miserable attitude..

As said, my apology, bad day at the office etc...Normally I'm a happy chappy...

Paul...