IGNORED

Atarinside re(CLOAD)ed

Marsupilami

Welcome to the new Atarinside re(CLOAD)ed web site, here’s what you’ll find :

• As previously, the HD pictures of 800 XL’s motherboards which generated over 50,000 views on the old site, thank you all for your loyalty ;):thumbsup:

PAL-SECAM-NTSC.gif

• My tribute to these beautiful white and silver plastic boxes, many of which have never been preserved and are not -yet- even listed on the respected Atarimania.
    This is my current Atari France / Benelux / Deutschland / Italy /UK collection (72 boxes) including each :

• Dumps of cartridges ( French Logo …) and disks ( .PRO format).
    • The stereo tapes containing audio data : I patiently restored audio, retimed and even repaired when the Atari masters were defective but sold as is ! Some tapes like « Initiation à la programmation en Basic 1, 2 et 3« are now 100% usable for the first time after 30 years, and available at .cas or .WAV format.
    • The scans of my booklets (1200 pages).
    • The scans of my covers.
    • The transcript of the back covers in the original language.
    • Advertisements (France only for now).
    • The screenshots.
    • The videos.
    • The price in the 80’s in France.
    • Anecdotes:
      • Do you know that Atari Germany used a lot of music for its software? You will find Barry White in the BASIC learning cassettes (Programmieren leicht gemacht), Jean -Michel Jarre in « Time Bandit« , The Beatles in « Yokyu II« ? Can you recognize the music of Karriere ? For France, only « Des chiffres et des lettres » has a well known music … well … in France :-D
        • Will you be able to find the only program which was translated in 6 languages by ATARI?
        • Do you know that Atari has made two versions of the Microsoft / MiKrosoft BASIC in Germany?
        • Do you know who are Dagmar Berghoff, Seymour Papert or Essoukan Mouangue?
  • The full reference list of those white/silver boxes for each country.
  • For France only, the history of the Atari 800 XL linked to Jack Tramiel through the 80’s press. You can try to use the google translate tool on the right if you still want to read it.

All this represents hundreds of hours of work, only one dump comes from the web (my original box has blister around), all the rest, except a few scans of newspapers, has been done by myself.

Help yourself, have fun, however for the respect of the time i spent on this, a reference or a link to this site would be appreciated if you reuse something.

Do you want to help me to find prices in newspapers, advertisements for your country, add a story, trade a box against another?
Contact me here.

I hope you’ll enjoy your stay, please subscribe and leave a comment !

A last word: english is not my native language so thanks for your comprehension with my mistakes, drop me an email/comment if you see any correction to do.

• Like 9

Why can't I bookmark your page? Could it be browser incompatibility? I use Opera. but I right-click and there's no kind of pop-up window at all to do anything. They only ways I can get back to it is clicking on your link here again, or going into my browser history.

Edited by Gunstar