IGNORED

Best Emulator for Android Cell Phones

Lewis2907

AtariAge Team,

What is the best Emulator for Android Cell Phones? I downloaded this one from the google play store https://play.google.....play2600&hl=enin order to play Pac_Man Eat n Run that I made in Bartari Basic to show my friends and family. I plan to make some small games and personalize them and send them to my friends and family for X Mas / winter holidays. But what I noticed unless I'm doing something wrong with this particular emulator is there is no BW/Color or Difficulty switches which would limit game play even further. My other option is to make a secondary game that will work with this emulator, but Stella (or something similar) would be my preferred option. Thanks in advance for any tips / suggestions you can provide.

I like the Robert Broglia apps on Android, they're highly compatible, and have a standard GUI for controls and ROM selection. 2600.emu is built from Stella. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.explusalpha.A2600Emu&hl=en

I came here to say exactly this. All of his emulators are really well done, and worth paying for if you want a good playable experience.

That being said, some of the Atari switches (color/bw, etc) are buried in menus, which makes things a little painful for some games.

• Like 1