IGNORED

Using the Adam 100MB IDE/CF - boot ROM on the Atarimax Ultimate SD?

hafner

Hi all,

I recently purchased the Adam 100MB IDE/CF, and very helpfully, it comes with a boot floppy and a boot digital tape. However, I don't have a floppy or a functional tape drive. :-)

What I DO have, however, is the Atarimax Ultimate SD cartridge, and I've hard that we can put the boot ROM for the IDE/CF on the Atarimax. However, I'm not really sure where to get the file or where on the Atarimax SD it would need to go. I've done some searching but haven't found exactly what I'm looking for yet. Can anybody please point me in the right direction?

Hi all,

I recently purchased the Adam 100MB IDE/CF, and very helpfully, it comes with a boot floppy and a boot digital tape. However, I don't have a floppy or a functional tape drive. :-)

What I DO have, however, is the Atarimax Ultimate SD cartridge, and I've hard that we can put the boot ROM for the IDE/CF on the Atarimax. However, I'm not really sure where to get the file or where on the Atarimax SD it would need to go. I've done some searching but haven't found exactly what I'm looking for yet. Can anybody please point me in the right direction?

Chris, problem all right. Download “ADAM IDE Boot Driver Cart 2 (2013) (JamesD).zip” from the following thread:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/202664-new-idecompact-flash-interface-for-adam/page-4?do=findComment&comment=2684876

Place the rom file anywhere on the Atarimax Ultimate SD cartridge under the coleco folder.

• Like 1

Chris, problem all right. Download “ADAM IDE Boot Driver Cart 2 (2013) (JamesD).zip” from the following thread:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/202664-new-idecompact-flash-interface-for-adam/page-4?do=findComment&comment=2684876

Place the rom file anywhere on the Atarimax Ultimate SD cartridge under the coleco folder.

Fantastic! Thank you, sir.