IGNORED

Play Through Gaming Convention in Raleigh NC Feb 25 2017

Rev

• 1 month later...

The Cradle of Aviation Museum near me has a retro gaming exhibit that my daughter's gone to a few times and gotten hooked. Now she wants to go to Playthrough to play the games and enter the cosplay contest. At least Raleigh's only an 8 hour drive...

The Cradle of Aviation Museum near me has a retro gaming exhibit that my daughter's gone to a few times and gotten hooked. Now she wants to go to Playthrough to play the games and enter the cosplay contest....

Hopefully she isn't going as Hello Kitty. It would be really awkward when she meets Rev and he says, "Well, one of us is going to have to change."

• Like 3

Hopefully she isn't going as Hello Kitty. It would be really awkward when she meets Rev and he says, "Well, one of us is going to have to change."

No worries there, she's very much a superhero girl. Though it would've been fun to play Who Wore It Better.

• Like 1

Lol. I somehow missed his yesterday. As usual you make me laugh good sir. :)

Is it a bit sad/weird that I have no problem picturing Rev cosplaying as Hello Kitty? I'm guessing it's because he's already sent me pics of himself dressed like that but still...

Lol. I somehow missed his yesterday. As usual you make me laugh good sir. :)

Is it a bit sad/weird that I have no problem picturing Rev cosplaying as Hello Kitty? I'm guessing it's because he's already sent me pics of himself dressed like that but still...

Yeah, before I met Rev I'm not sure I could have pictured him in HK cosplay. Now that I'm met him, I can't get the image out of my head.

• 2 weeks later...

http://theboxcarbar.com/raleigh/

Here is a cool arcade bar in Raleigh. Been there couple of times. Recommend.

I like how their website has a gaming 'menu' showing what's currently available or 'on tap'. TMNT, Tron, 4 player Off Road, Bubble Hockey, Ski Ball, Pinball, NES, SNES, Genesis....lots to do there. Plus, some decent brews.

I like how their website has a gaming 'menu' showing what's currently available or 'on tap'. TMNT, Tron, 4 player Off Road, Bubble Hockey, Ski Ball, Pinball, NES, SNES, Genesis....lots to do there. Plus, some decent brews.

Are you going, Jason? I'll be going to the convention and I wanted to meet as many of the Intellivision forum regulars as I could since I missed out on PRGE (and likely will miss out this year again).

Is anybody making a list of who's going?

-dZ.