IGNORED

Super Pro Baseball League - One Game Season

ZillaRUSH

Love this game...very tough!! Let's see who has skills early on! I know I don't. A one game season...player vs computer. Let's see who can beat the computer by the most runs. Total will be the difference of runs. Ex: 14-5 = 9 Total. Submit scores by Dec 18th (end of day). One score submission for each player...all can play! Submit with phrase "Take me out to the ball game". Good luck!

When early submissions occur, it sets a bar. It is more fun when you do not have a clue what you are up against. ....just take a pic and save it til the 18th. If you beat it...take another pic and save it. One submission makes it fair and easy.

I have a picture and I'll wait. It made sense to only post once for the weekly bowling league but this seems different. Looks like we get to enjoy another 24 days of very little posting or discussion before submitting pictures. Fun times

• 2 weeks later...

well game one is in the books, I did a little better then expected, I didn't win, but I kept it respectable....a 7-4 loss, now to go for a win! :)

game 2 saw a bottom of the ninth walk off bunt single to score the runner from 3rd for a dramatic victory..... :)

Well done in both accounts, my first game was a disaster !!!

Is there any way to throw out a runner that's caught in a rundown in SP or WC Baseball?

Yep. I've found the base runners to be much more aggressive, so often when the computer has a runner on third I'll throw it to my centre fielder and then throw him out at the dish as he tries to score. :)