IGNORED

What I am thankful for this thanksgiving!

stupus

So something I am really thankful for this thanksgiving....well besides my wife and 3 kids, parents, brother and the rest of my family, a home, a job, cars that work, good neighbors, my 2 cats, etc, etc.... ;)

The day before Thanksgiving I recieved the last original colecovision title I needed to complete my cib coleco collection after roughly 33 years of collecting for this wonderful system!

post-26050-0-74784200-1480127376_thumb.jpg

With this strangely impossible game I now have every pre homebrew era colecovision game cib!

Well my supersketch box doesn't have the silver sticker in the corner designating it coleo :) but I try to see past that for now hehehe

Anyway I was very excited and wanted to share. This system has brought so much joy for so many years. Happy coleco collecting to everyone here and happy thanksgiving! :)

• Like 9

Thanks so much guys! Definitely was a very high point in my collecting history! :)

It and the intellivision have always been my 2 favorite systems!

I will try and do some pics of it all, I was building a display case for all the games out of an old hospital alarm system cabinet and was hoping to do pics with it done. But it got put on hold as I worked on the rca multicart artwork and make boxes for them.

I should probably do some pics in the meantime. ;)

• Like 1

Congratulations Stupus!

Amazing Bumpman is a tremendously hard cartridge to find since so few where sold by TeleGames back in the day being an educational title that was originally developed by Sunrise Software under the name Number Bumper. Is the picture you provided what you actually acquired because I've only seen a couple complete in the original TeleGames packaging?

• Like 1

Congratulations Stupus!

Amazing Bumpman is a tremendously hard cartridge to find since so few where sold by TeleGames back in the day being an educational title that was originally developed by Sunrise Software under the name Number Bumper. Is the picture you provided what you actually acquired because I've only seen a couple complete in the original TeleGames packaging?

Thanks so much Jim!

Yes I dare say this in my experience of collecting has been the hardest coleco game to get.

Wizmath I see much more commonly.

Supersketch I see more often as well, even though it rarely shows up.

This is of course not counting the 3 double enders....but I see them more often too, at least loose.

Skiing also seems to never show up.

The picture I provided is the actual game I recieved.

However it was missing the telegames card on top. But it did come in the original baggie with the staple holes.

Luckily I had a spare 1 of the cards to complete it.

I still have never seen any evidence that bumpman or skiing has a release in a box.

Although I believe colecodan said he has a skiing in a clamshell, but I never been able to get him to show pics....please do dan! :)

I believe the clamshell is an extra that they added a copy of the manual front in the clamshell. I am saying that because inside the clamshell is the empty telegames bag that I am sure the game probably came in.

So I have both amazing bumpman and skiing with their original telegames stapled bag. The amazing bumpman is still sealed and the skiing of course is outside because it was put in the clamshell.

• Like 1

Thanks for clarification dan!

When you say 'they' do you mean you think telegames did this or a previous owner?

If you could post a picture or 2 I would still be interested to see it.

Does it have a manual too, or just the insert?

Thanks!

Both games have original telegames manual. I would assume the skiing clamshell was added by who I bought them from since the original telegames bag was in it. It is actually the manual that is slipped into the clamshell plastic covering, I thought it was a copy but it is the manual.

I will try to take a picture tomorrow.