IGNORED

Colored multisprite kernel question.

Cabrunco

As far as I know, you can change a multicolored background any time you want:

randomterrain.com/atari-2600-memories-batari-basic-commands.html#kernop_background

Same for the DPC+ version:

randomterrain.com/atari-2600-memories-batari-basic-commands.html#dpc_background_colors

As far as I know, you can change a multicolored background any time you want:

randomterrain.com/atari-2600-memories-batari-basic-commands.html#kernop_background

Same for the DPC+ version:

randomterrain.com/atari-2600-memories-batari-basic-commands.html#dpc_background_colors

Hi random, thanks for the answer. I can dothis in the standard and dpc kernels, but in the multi colored multisprite kernel the colors that I determined in the data msk_bgcolor command are fixed, itry to use variables to chance it but didn't work, it was these colors that I would like to know if there is a way to change during the game.

That's what I get for reading too fast. I missed the "multisprite" part. Is there a reason you are using the multisprite kernel instead of DPC+? The DPC+ kernel has more cool stuff.

Yes much more, but I have a friend who said he can put in the cartridge, but he said he needs to have a maximum of 16k. thx a lot Random, I do not even know if I can make a good game yet.