IGNORED

Just got Zool 2

Htbaa

Zool 2 does play too fast for me but I don't really know why I say that because I like the Sonic series of games and we all know how fast Sonic plays.

Other Jag platformers: Bubsy is fun but the cheap deaths (like things coming from offscreen) kind of spoil the gameplay for me. Haven't purchased Soccer Kid for Jag. Now Rayman.. that's MY platformer on the Jag.

Mendon

Is Soccer kid really good for the Jag? Is it worth it? I am seriously considering buying it. How is it compared to Rayman as far as level design and such. (Not graphics, I can see right away on the pics the graphics aren't as beautiful as Raymans.) How good is Hyperforce?

I think Soccer Kid is the best PLATFORMER on the Jag.

Zool2 is an excellent game, but certainly not in the Jag top 10.

Over Rayman? I like Soccer Kid a lot, but I think Rayman is my favorite Platformer with Soccer Kid a close second. :)

As far as Zool 2 goes, it's "allright".

Jason

You know what I think really messed up Zool 2 is the stupid jumping configuration. By pressing UP makes you jump and also pressing I belive B makes you jump. The should have just had B do the jumping because the game is quite fast paced at times and you'll accidentally press up on the controller while your walking and unexpectedly jump. Besides that I like this game becuase it was my first platformer on the Jag..and we all know how people are about there firsts... :grin: Rayman is the best sidde_scroller I've played on the Jag..but DAMN it's hard!!! :mad:

Yes Rayman isn't easy ;). But in Zool 2, A=jump B=fire C=smartbomb UP=jump (atleast if you have to believe the manual, I haven't tested that yet). I like Zool 2, but do I have to complete the game in one day (non stop) to see all levels? I haven't seen a continue part :/.

I think Soccer Kid is the best PLATFORMER on the Jag.

Zool2 is an excellent game, but certainly not in the Jag top 10.

Over Rayman? I like Soccer Kid a lot, but I think Rayman is my favorite Platformer with Soccer Kid a close second. :)

As far as Zool 2 goes, it's "allright".

Jason

I'd agree. "Soccer Kid" is, however, a much easier game than "Rayman"; you can play (and finish it) without cheats.

what?

zool is avaible on the jaguar? :D kewl!

i tought i saw it in an old genesis catalog...or was that coolspot? :?

if i am correct. it was an platformer. if not. than its not the game i saw. looked awesome tough. but never played it.

best regards,

dragonforce

Archived