IGNORED

Intellivision Games for SALE

Humblejack

I am starting this thread to serve several purposes.

1. To get rid of my excess extra games.

2. To make some money for me.

3. To make some money for Carl Muller (10% of total take after expenses goes to Carl).

4. To help get some games into the hands of collectors who otherwise may not be able to get them.

5. To learn how to use AA.

6. Just to have some fun.

So here are the ground rules (kinda).

Most common games will be $4. If you need help with what a common game is PM me if you don’t want anyone else to know that you don’t know.

As the games get rarer the cost will go up. (I am trying to determine the cost up front but there are many).

I can’t find costs for the games so I said the heck with it. I will take offers. Perhaps I can stir up some contention among the AA Intellivision group.

I will publish all games sold upon request. So, if you don’t want people to know how much you paid don’t buy.

Please be patient. I am doing this alone and plan on mailing them in the order in which the order came in.

I will try to answer all question in a reasonable time. I will post most Q&A to help reduce the number of questions.

If you have a problem with the order please don’t cuss me, call me (PM me). We can work it out.

It will be on a first come first sold basis. (Sorry but I can think of no other way to be fair).

This is a work in progress so I have not worked out the bugs yet.

I am going to try to post the cost of the item in the heading of the pic.

I will also post pics of consoles and voice units and other hardware I plan on selling along with their price.

I don’t have pics yet but I also have consoles, voice (New in box and Used in box) units, Intellivision II units for sale. Either post here or PM me for pics and setting a price.

Hope this works, I know it is kind of unorganized but I’ve been working on this and can’t figure out the best way so I am doing it this way.

I understand if you send paypal as friend and family the costs are minimal.

The pics are in the gallery under HUMBLEJACK (if anyone know how to make a link to put in here please let me know.

Edited by Humblejack
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

To those of you who bought, THANK YOU! I did not sell as much as I thought I was going to but still it was not too bad. I did more trading than selling I think but since I have no more orders and I mailed the last one I had today. Including the value of the trades I made it came out to close to $450.00. I just sent Carl $45.00 and hope it helps him out. Plus I asked the person of one of my trades to donate and he did for $10.00. Again, thanks to all,

Humblejack AKA - Hankster

• Like 4