IGNORED

[Closed -- No equipment]Atari ST / MEGA hardware and software

Blues76

Hello,

Due to space, I have decided to streamline my collection of retro-computing, in particulars the ones that I don't use. To be honest, Atari 8-bit is my only interest.

I have a few Atari 520, 1040 ste, disk drives, atari mega, with monitor and "hard drive (removable media"), some other software, lots of used floppies, and some original software that I purchased.

In the coming weeks, I will be placing pictures. I hope to place videos too. To be honest, I don't feel like turning them on but I I think it is needed for you guys to know if it is working on not.

My idea was to offer it here to see if there any interest before going to EBAY. My zip is 33183. So you can calculate the shipping.

If anyone is interested, please PM. I will be updating this thread with pictures and information in the upcoming weeks.

Thanks,

EDIT:

I have to apologize. I went to my parent's home yesterday. After looking thru all my atari STUFF, I couldn't find the Atari ST... I looked for hours.. At some point, I was under the impression that my mom (known for this) had thrown it out... However, she told me that she had not... After many hours looking, My father told me that he had delivered some boxes a few years ago, but I was sure it wasn't the case. Anyways, this morning, searching my emails from eBay, I notice that I have sold all my Atari ST (and one C128) at the end of 2013. It is not clear how I forgotten about this and I apologize for this. I'm sorry about this.

Edited by Blues76