IGNORED

What have you actually PLAYED tracker for 2017 (Season 10)

Almost forgot! Here's my times:

Fairchild Channel F -

Desert Fox - 10min

Tic Tac Toe - 7min

Sega Genesis -

Mercs - 20min

Sega CD -

Dracula Unleashed - 5min

Eternal Champions - 15min

Ground Zero Texas - 20min

Silpheed - 40min

Sega Dreamcast -

MDK 2 - 60min

Volgarr The Viking - 140min

• Like 6

Thanks to bradd1978 the fun is back, yessiree, with a repaired and working 7800 from Atari! :)

TGkrnZS.jpg

Arcade

Centipede (played on Midway Presents Arcade's Greatest Hits: The Atari Collection 1 for PlayStation & Atari Anniversary Advance for Game Boy Advance) - 153 minutes

Dragon Spirit (played on Namco Museum 50th Anniversary for GameCube) - 9 minutes

Missile Command (played on Midway Presents Arcade's Greatest Hits: The Atari Collection 1 for PlayStation) - 26 minutes

Ms. Pac-Man (played on Namco Museum 50th Anniversary for GameCube) - 29 minutes

Pac-Man (played on Namco Museum 50th Anniversary for GameCube) - 5 minutes

Pac-Mania (played on Namco Museum 50th Anniversary for GameCube) - 4 minutes

Pole Position (played on Namco Museum 50th Anniversary for GameCube) - 8 minutes

Super Breakout (played on Midway Presents Arcade's Greatest Hits: The Atari Collection 1 for PlayStation) - 24 minutes

Tempest (played on Midway Presents Arcade's Greatest Hits: The Atari Collection 1 for PlayStation & Atari Anniversary Advance for Game Boy Advance) - 12 minutes

Xevious (played on Namco Museum 50th Anniversary for GameCube) - 17 minutes

Atari 2600

Defender Arcade - 22 minutes

D.K. VCS - 6 minutes

Jawbreaker - 105 minutes

Millipede TB - 12 minutes

Ms. Pac-Man - 8 minutes

New Pac-Man (8k Version) - 12 minutes

Pac-Man - 7 minutes

Plaque Attack - 90 minutes

Pole Position - 77 minutes

Tooth Protectors - 52 minutes

Venture - 6 minutes

Venture II: The Abysmal Abyss - 6 minutes

Atari 7800

Centipede - 80 minutes

Donkey Kong Junior - 45 minutes

Ms. Pac-Man - 59 minutes

Pole Position II - 114 minutes

Xevious - 41 minutes

Game Boy

Kirby's Dream Land - 27 minutes

Super Mario Land - 50 minutes

PlayStation

Alien Resurrection - 23 minutes

Star Wars: Dark Forces - 55 minutes

Total Play Time This Week
1,118 minutes (18 hours 38 minutes) [1,118 minutes eligible]

Individual System Play Times This Week

Atari 2600: 403 minutes

Atari 7800: 339 minutes

Arcade: 287 minutes

PlayStation: 78 minutes

Game Boy: 77 minutes

Just when I had decided to give up on any hope of ever having a properly working Atari 7800 system (as my latest system, which was my 4th, suffered yet another problem) and stick to only playing the Atari 7800 via emulation for the foreseeable future, the AtariAge user bradd1978 came through for me and mailed me just the part I needed to get my Atari 7800 working properly again. And so it was that my Atari 7800 system and the majority of it's game library were saved from getting sold off on eBay, and once the system was working properly it saw quite a bit of play time this week.

This was a rather unusual week for my household as neither the misses nor myself spent much of any time playing through any long and story focused games, it was almost all arcade games and arcade ports all week long around here. The misses did give Alien Resurrection on the PlayStation one more try but quickly tired of it, then she tried out Star Wars: Dark Forces in it's place and came to the conclusion that she might just be a bit burnt out on first-person shooters for now. For my part in things I did try convincing myself to go back and continue playing through Scooby-Doo! Night of 100 Frights on the GameCube, but I just couldn't really get in the mood for a collect-a-thon 3D platformer this week. I did play through a couple of my favorite short 2D platformers on the Game Boy though! :)

The few outliers aside, this week was pretty much all arcade games and arcade ports for me and the spousal unit. Both the PlayStation and Atari trackballs saw a good bit of use for a variety of games, I spent a fair bit of time playing games for both the Atari 2600 and Atari 7800 High Score Clubs, and I found myself quite surprised by just how well Ms. Pac-Man plays with a GameCube controller's analog stick. I could probably ramble on for half a page or more if I went into detail about all the myriad of arcade games and ports that were played in my household this week, but I think this time around I'll keep my weekly post short and simple by just saying that they were all a great deal of fun, Namco Museum 50th Anniversary for the GameCube has the best quality conversions of arcade games to a home console that I've ever had the pleasure of playing, and that it sure is nice to have a working Atari 7800 again. The 7800 does have my favorite versions of so many classic arcade games, from Centipede to Donkey Kong Junior, Ms. Pac-Man, Xevious, and Robotron 2084; not to mention the small mountain of fantastic homebrew games.

Looking ahead to next week I've got no idea what the misses will be playing, but I do know that I'd like to spend some time playing through a few classic titles for the original Game Boy (Super Mario Land 2 in particular) and put the newly refurbished Atari 7800 to good use with some more High Score Club games. Beyond that, who knows! Until next time, take care and happy gaming everyone!

Edited by Jin
  • Like 5

I did end up playing some eligible games yesterday, but it was more in the process of testing controllers than in actually playing so I didn't record any times. My hope that I would find something for the Thrift Finds thread was fulfilled. Check that thread if you want to see the haul. I'm still not finished cleaning and testing. As far as games played goes, it was mostly 2600 Berzerk and Genesis Thunder Force III since I ended up with so many of those controllers. It was usually less than a minute per controller, just trying to make sure all functions worked, but there were a couple of times I played longer... =)

• Like 3

I think Jin is singlehandedly trying to get this week into the top ten in number of games played. lol

I swear it's just a coincidence! :lol: Whenever I'm not focused on playing through some long game with a story and an ending I always end up bouncing around between random arcade games for a week or two while I try to figure out what to play next. I remember there was one week (I think it was in October of 2015) when I played over 40 different games in a single week. It's like I get gaming ADHD whenever I'm not trying to finish a long game.

Edit: Yep, found it! It was week 42 of 2015 that I was thinking of, which was mid October of that year. My household ended up playing 50 different games that week, and that week also happened to have the most games played overall of any week in the history of the tracker. :)

Edited by Jin
  • Like 3

Here's a lot of games.

Apple II:

Castle Wolfenstein - 20 minutes

Centipede - 20 minutes

Lode Runner - 20 minutes

Moon Patrol - 35 minutes

Ultima IV: Quest of the Avatar - 40 minutes

Wasteland - 20 minutes

Aquarius:

Astrosmash - 20 minutes

BurgerTime - 30 minutes

Night Stalker - 20 minutes

Snafu - 20 minutes

Utopia - 20 minutes

Atari 2600:

E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial - 15 minutes

Kaboom - 15 minutes

Laser Blast - 15 minutes

Pac-Man - 15 minutes

Pitfall - 15 minutes

Pitfall 2 - 15 minutes

RealSports Tennis - 15 minutes

Tennis - 15 minutes

Xenophobe - 20 minutes

Yar's Revenge - 15 minutes

Atari 5200:

Centipede - 10 minutes

Joust - 10 minutes

Jungle Hunt - 10 minutes

Pole Position - 10 minutes

Qix - 10 minutes

Star Raiders - 10 minutes

Space Invaders - 10 minutes

Compucolor II:

Blackjack - 10 minutes

Chess - 10 minutes

Lunar Lander - 20 minutes

Sharks - 10 minutes

Star Trip - 10 minutes

DOS:

Battlezone - 10 minutes

Captain Comic - 10 minutes

Day of the Tentacle - 10 minutes

Duke Nukem 3D - 30 minutes

Hexen - 10 minutes

Rise of the Triad - 10 minutes

Wolfenstein 3D - 30 minutes

Gamate:

Baseball - 10 minutes

Dinosaur Park - 10 minutes

Mini Golf - 10 minutes

Robin Hood - 10 minutes

Tennis - 10 minutes

NES:

Castlevania - 55 minutes

Castlevania II: Simon's Quest - 30 minutes

Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse - 15 minutes

Duck Hunt - 15 minutes

Hogan's Alley - 20 minutes

Sweet Home - 10 minutes

Tetris - 10 minutes

PC-8801:

Balloon Fight - 10 minutes

Cruise Chaster Blassty - 10 minutes

Gradius - 10 minutes

Ice Climber - 10 minutes

Inindo: Way of the Ninja - 10 minutes

Snatcher - 10 minutes

Super Mario Bros. Special - 10 minutes

Thexder - 10 minutes

PC-98:

Adventure of Liena - 10 minutes

Armist - 10 minutes

Asuka X - 10 minutes

Battle Queen - 10 minutes

Beast Breeders - 10 minutes

Blood Seed - 10 minutes

Mime - 10 minutes

Noriko - 10 minutes

Policenauts - 10 minutes

Smell of Blood - 10 minutes

XIX - 10 minutes

PC Engine:

Bonk's Adventure - 10 minutes

Bonk's Revenge - 10 minutes

Magical Chase - 20 minutes

R-Type - 10 minutes

Splatterhouse - 45 minutes

Sega Game Gear:

Columns - 10 minutes

Earthworm Jim - 10 minutes

Tails Adventure - 10 minutes

Sega Genesis:

Earthworm Jim - 10 minutes

Sonic The Hedgehog - 10 minutes

Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - 10 minutes

Sonic The Hedgehog 3 - 10 minutes

Super Hydlide - 10 minutes

Wonder Boy - 10 minutes

Sega Master System:

Alien Syndrome - 10 minutes

Fantasy Zone - 10 minutes

Ghouls 'n Ghosts - 10 minutes

Ninja Gaiden - 10 minutes

Space Harrier - 10 minutes

Sega Saturn:

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - 10 minutes

Daytona USA - 10 minutes

Nights Into Dreams - 10 minutes

Street Fighter Alpha 3 - 10 minutes

Sonic R - 10 minutes

Virtua Fighter 2 - 10 minutes

SNES:

The Lawnmower Man - 572 minutes

Vectrex:

Cosmic Chasm - 30 minutes

Spike - 30 minutes

Pretty much, I had the whole week off from school - it was just work this week where we had three parties involving games from all over, horribly dubbed animated stuffs, soda, and movies. I brought a good chunk of stuff with me for people to try alongside coworkers bringing bits of their collections and just dragging stuff out of the back that we haven't messed with in a while/haven't been able to sell. So, we cleared up the party room in the arcade and set up in there using every damn CRT in sight - it was a mess of cables anyways.

For stuff not played at work, it was just Lawnmower Man and the Castlevania games. With Lawnmower Man, shumac and I sat down to practice - we did six runs, with a low of 22:34 and a high of 28:11 - I'd say we're doing fine, but we're by no means consistent on the short runs due to either failing tricks or being careful because the stupid driving stage eating lives. We also tried to play with a capture card in the line again - we were able to beat the game, but the one out of seven attempts that did work was like 49:14 on the run which is more than double where we want to be - pretty much we lost a good few lives, had to play cautiously, and missed 3/4ths of the skips and tricks making it a PITA.

For everything else, here's a list of my few thoughts:

• Ultima on the Apple II sounds beautiful with the Mockingboards. We used my Laser 128 setup which has dual Mockingboard Bs in the expansion box, and that game has good music.
  • Vectrex is really cool. I guess I've known this - I've messed with them at conventions - but knowing that a coworker has one that they're willing to bring for people to play with is neat. I just really enjoy the graphics to the thing and the games were fun... if only they weren't so dang expensive.
  • Random Japanese games like the PC-88/98 stuff is a great conversation starter with people. A good half of our staff knows how to at least read Japanese, three of them knowing how to speak it fairly well, due to everyone having a thing for imports here so it was good fun having people sit down with the old NEC boxes. The Nintendo ports on the thing are pretty nice, too - most people know the games from the NES anyways so showing the ports, and then other versions like Super Mario Bros. Special, is fun to do.
  • Daytona USA on the Saturn isn't all that impressive. I know there's later versions which are a lot better, but compared to the arcade it just seems so botched and silly - I get that it couldn't be like the original, but if I buy myself a copy of Daytona USA I want one of said later versions.
  • The stick on the 5200 really gets frustrating. Trying to play something simple like Qix turned out to be a pain trying to get the stupid thing to go where I want, when I want. I think we killed three joysticks, they're on my desk here to work on...
  • Duke Nukem 3D is good fun for LAN.

So yeah nothing really special, it's all stuff I've played before and most of the fun was playing the games with other people anyways. This next week is going to be a tad bit boring for me - I've got a bunch of movies I need to watch through so I'm going to cut back on gaming apart from maybe a bit of Lawnmower Man here and there... maybe I'll try to beat Milon's Secret Castle again, I dunno.

Edited by BurritoBeans
  • Like 6

Here's the summary for Week 15, running from April 10 - 16. We logged 6721 minutes of eligible play, playing 180 games on a total of 28 systems.

Top 10:

1. Tunnels of Doom [Quest of the King] (TI-99/4A) - 715

2. Lawnmower Man, The (SNES) - 572

3. Jawbreaker (Atari 2600) - 513

4. Rabbit Trail (TI-99/4A) - 300

5. Kaboom (Atari 2600) - 243

6. Pole Position II (Atari 7800) - 239

7. Oregon Trail, The (Apple II) - 180

8. Plaque Attack (Atari 2600) - 180

9. Centipede (Arcade) - 153

10. Volgar the Viking (Dreamcast) - 140

Pre-NES top 10:

1. Tunnels of Doom [Quest of the King] (TI-99/4A) - 715

2. Jawbreaker (Atari 2600) - 513

3. Rabbit Trail (TI-99/4A) - 300

4. Kaboom (Atari 2600) - 243

5. Pole Position II (Atari 7800) - 239

6. Oregon Trail, The (Apple II) - 180

7. Plaque Attack (Atari 2600) - 180

8. Centipede (Arcade) - 153

9. Early Learning Fun (TI-99/4A) - 120

10. Lemonade Stand (TI-99/4A) - 120

Top 10 systems:

1. Atari 2600 (1507)

2. TI-99/4A (1445)

3. SNES (572)

4. Atari 7800 (497)

5. Arcade (485)

6. Apple II (335)

7. NES/Famicom (210)

8. Dreamcast (200)

9. Atari 5200 (138)

10. Mattel Aquarius (110)

10. NEC PC-9801 (110)

10. PC (DOS) (110)

Not only does Week 15 have the fourth-most games ever recorded in a single week, it also enters into a 4-way tie for the second-most systems represented in a single week (passed only by Week 53 of 2016, with its record-breaking 30 systems).

This week it's Tunnels of Doom as the #1 game on both individual charts, while the system charts follow the same pattern as last week, with the VCS at #1, TI-99/4A at #2, and SNES (again, led by The Lawnmower Man alone) at #3.

Also note how similar the pre-NES chart is to the regular Top 10, in a strong week for pre-crash systems; in fact there were only three post-crash games in the Top 20. (And to think that, when we added 16- and 32-bit systems to the tracker back in 2010, some feared they would permanently crowd out the old games!)

Meanwhile, the 1000-minute club gains two members this week, as Pole Position II for 7800 (1187 min. logged to date) and Castlevania for NES (1022 min.) grab spots #278 & #279.

• Like 7

Very cool!! Just goes to show how special week 42 of 2015 was for game count. With insane weeks by Jim and BurritoBeans, we still didn't break the top 3 in games played.

My son and I will see what we can do this week on raw game numbers. So far he is way ahead of me, as 8 year olds don't have to work 12 hours a day. :D

• Like 3

No time for anything pre-2000 on the weekend for me - I've got work, then a trip to Pittsburgh, then back up after a day to more work anyways, so here's my two times.

NES:

Milon's Secret Castle - 30 minutes

SNES:

The Lawnmower Man - 1320 minutes

Well, I'll start off with Milon. Pretty much, I never understood this game in the past - I just shot stupidly-moving bubbles and then stuff broke or appeared, and I got stuck on like the 2nd level. I did the same exact damn thing, got frustrated, and quit. The game's just stupid to me, probably because I don't understand it at all. That's it - nothing else to say.

For Lawnmower Man, shumac and I just kept trying to practice with a capture card... we forgot to put the SD card back into the capture card, so nothing got recorded. Our lowest time was like 39:56, which we actually just got like 20 minutes ago as-of posting, was based off of pure luck - pretty much, we got really screwed between losing a few lives on a jump trick in the warehouse-like bit with all the computers, the driving stage, and the final fight. For the jump trick, pretty much you sit there and overflow the game with sprites and then do a sorta pixel-perfect jump to a platform while it's at it's lowest point - you're not supposed to be able to make the jump, but with the whole "shooting and jumping at the right time makes you go higher bit" and the slowdown due to sprite overflow, you can push yourself past an open gap and land on this platform while it goes up leading you towards the exit. Well, instead of hitting that, we both failed twice cutting four lives off of our count and making it so we had to play it safe for the rest of the level. The driving stage was just the game being a jackass, it kept giving patterns of cars which would force one of us to eat a life and we had no say in it - I got close to giving a nice "screw it" and giving up at that point but we kept with the run. The final fight, well, between dodging crap and shooting we just couldn't move at the right times due to still not being used to the delay from the cards passthrough so we kept hitting the little walls and losing lives. I did do fairly good on the segment where you fly through cyberspace or whatever the crap it's supposed to be though - there's a few tricks based off of moving at the right time, and by just hitting the controller a tad bit earlier we were able to skip some of the moving walls by flying around them faster than they could expand which was satisfying to say the least.

Next week is going to be like last week but a bigger list - pretty much for this semester in school, I have nothing to do for the first half of the schoolday so alongside my business classes I'm in this co-op program with some of the technical school people where I just go to work for like four hours in the morning then come for my core classes in the evening. Well, turns out due to the teachers for said core classes being out for some science competition thing for the whole week (essentially making the classes a glorified studyhall) and the office approving it, I'm just going to go from 6-4 at work and pop home like it was a usual schoolday with an hour and a half added. We have parties to host - two for birthdays and a party for all the employees - so alongside my boss I'm going to pretty much just sit down and manage that crap instead of having to do front desk work (woohoo!) so it'll be fun. I'm planning on bringing more random japanese PCs (PC66,88,9801,9821,X1,X68K,FM Towns?) as people absolutely loved the odd hardware last time alongside a good variety of games for 'em for the employee party, and we're going to set up a room of consoles in an unused area next to the arcade so I should have a huge list of games. I'm looking forward to it anyways, it'll be a lot of fun and I'll get paid so I may pick up a new title or two and some new albums to listen to.

Edited by BurritoBeans
  • Like 4

Well, guess what? Playtime to record.

Atari 2600

Encounter at L-5: 15 min

Tapeworm: 5 min

Commodore 64

Card Sharks: 345 min

NES

Megaman 2: 35 min

Every now and then I want to play some Poker against some 1980's World Leaders, you know? Card Sharks for C64 lets you do that. You can choose caricature Ronald Reagan, Michail Gorbatchev and Maggie Thatcher as opponents. It's not the most sophisticated simulated poker in the world, but it's fine for me. They do a lot of limping, which is really annoying. Still fun. Right now, I have eliminated Maggie and Ronnie and I'm in heads-up against Gorbie. May still take a while, because of the limits, but I'm confident that I can beat him. As a German, I am a little disappointed that you can't choose Helmut "Fatso" Kohl as opponent. Can't have everything, I guess...

Megaman 2. Finally got a copy, and enjoying it. It's really the easiest of the Megaman games, and that's just right for me. I was never particularly good at platformers, especially Megaman. Part 3 almost drove me crazy. This one here is much better for my confidence :).

Edited by karokoenig
  • Like 4

So far:

VCS:

Oink (20 minutes)

TI-99/4A:

Alpiner (40 minutes)

Aperture (30 minutes)

Barrage (20 minutes)

Eric in Monsterland (160 minutes)

Henhouse (240 minutes)

Hunt the Wumpus (100 minutes)

NeverLander (25 minutes)

Rabbit Trail (15 minutes)

Slymoids (20 minutes)

St. Nick (40 minutes)

TI Trek (90 minutes)

Tombstone City (10 minutes)

Tunnels of Doom (340 minutes)

Wizard's Doom (40 minutes)

Apple IIe:

Oregon Trail (40 minutes)

• Like 5

Macintosh

Lemmings 1 hour

Ti99

Dragon Mix 1 hour

Tunnels of Doom 3 hours

Alligator Mix 45 minutes

Early Learning Fun 2 hours and a half

Star trek stratgic operations sim 20 minutes

Henhouse 90 minutes

BBS game_heatwave bbs

Baseball 30 minutes

Werewolves and Wanderers 2 hours

• Like 5

Atari 2600:

Save Mary - 83 min.

Atari 8-bit:

Dollars From Heaven - 36 min

Money Bags - 22 min.

Money Hungry - 5 min.

Spare Change - 15 min.

VIC-20:

Bank Robber - 4 min.

Money Wars - 13 min.

Psycho Shopper - 10 min.

Raid on Fort Knox - 4 min.

Save Mary was played on my Atari Flashback Portable, until the battery went out and it wouldn't power on again. Fortunately a recharge solved the matter.

The Atari 8-bit games were entirely due to the HSC which has a money theme in this round, where Spare Change is the main game and the others are for bonus. Dollars from Heaven was MIA until I tokenized it from a book listing, and probably not worth that much play time in the long run.

Inspired by the money theme, I played some VIC games as well. Bank Robber and Raid on Fort Knox basically is the same game, with the difference that Bank Robber starts off at a faster pace, more enemies and no bonus timer while Raid is slower to start with and the score depends on how fast you bring the gold nuggets home. I can't recall if that is a NTSC/PAL difference, but both games play on both formats. Psycho Shopper only says Shopper on the cassette and title screen but has the full title on the cassette inlay. It is a four level variation of Frogger.

• Like 4

These are my times for this past week (April 17th through 23rd)...

Amiga:

Thundercats - 176 min. in 6 sessions

Commodore 64:

Buck Rogers - Planet of Zoom - 296 min. in 5 sessions

Thundercats - 56 min.

Facebook:

Galaga (Instant Game) - 5 min.

Pac-Man (instant Game) - 4 min.

Online (non-eligible):

Revolution Idle 2 - 54 min.

TI-99:

Buck Rogers - Planet of Zoom - 8 min.

This week I had two main games. The first one was Buck Rogers - Planet of Zoom, of which I played the Commodore 64 and TI-99 versions. They are both pretty different from the arcade versions, and in fact, the home versions are all a bit different from each other. The C-64 version is generally slower and moves the UFO's and Hopper's at a low framerate... at least initially. By Level 7 the game gets noticeably harder... the enemies speed up and there are more and more things to be done until you finish the round, which makes it much more likely to run out of fuel.

The TI-99 version features speech output, and because of this I actually think it has been developed at TI, or at least the speech has been. Somehow it manages to capture the frantic feeling of the arcade original much better than the C-64 version although it's actually simpler. There are no UFO's on the ground, first you fly through towers, then the hoppers get added. After that it's off to space where the UFO's disperse in much the same way as in the arcade original (which actually reminds me much of the later game Space Harrier), and then you face the mothership. While the hoppers are on screen, you have to destroy a number of them while flying through the posts doesn't get you any farther.

My second main game was Thundercats, of which I played the C-64 version, which is new to me, and the Amiga version which I know from back in the day. The C-64 version is actually much faster although you can maoeuver a bit more precisely. I didn't manage to get as far in it as in the Amiga version.

Then I tried the Facebook Instant Games Pac-Man and Galaga, which are both pretty faithful to their arcade originals, but modified in that you only have one life in both games (unless your ship gets captured in Galaga), and Galaga also has a time limit of 2 minutes.

Finally I played "Revolution idle 2" on Kongregate, which is an abstract game where you get money for rotations completed, and get to start outer rings which further increase the multiplier until get score gets into the quintillions.

• Like 3

ATARI 2600:

Combat - 5 minutes

Encounter at L-5 - 45 minutes

Missile Command - 112 minutes

Space Robot - 15 minutes

ATARI 5200:

Castle Crisis - 5 minutes

Pengo - 40 minutes

Space Invaders - 1 minute

Star Trek - 3 minutes

Tempest - 2 minutes

Track & Field - 4 minutes

Xevious - 15 minutes

ATARI 7800:

Pole Position II - 15 minutes

Xevious - 30 minutes

EVIDENCES OF THE WEEK:

1) Encounter at L-5 gameplay footage

2) Missile Command new record on Game 1-BB (Emulation, with video and statistical table)

post-24681-0-88961700-1492984616_thumb.png post-24681-0-12564100-1492984623_thumb.png

3) Space Robot gameplay footage (hack of Missile Command)

4) The lowest score possible which I set on 5200 Space Invaders (Game 5) and 5200 Xevious (Intermediate) just to make someone laugh! :lol: :lol:

post-24681-0-67194600-1492984819_thumb.png post-24681-0-87246800-1492984826_thumb.png

• Like 4

My times for the week:

NES:
Nuts & Milk - 464 min.
Scarabeus - 3 min.
Finally attacked Nuts & Milk in earnest and, after numerous attempts, beat all 50 levels of Game A in a row to get the ending. It was one of the first games I beat using savestates back in 1999, so it's satisfying to finish it off legitimately at last.
  • Like 3