IGNORED

Wanted: Xenophobe for the 2600

atari2600land

Probably the cheapest you're going to find this rare (especially in NTSC land) game shipped:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Xenophobe-Atari-2600-1990-New-and-Sealed-/262760212099?hash=item3d2dbaa683:g:u1cAAOSwnHZYTxut

Fun game!

Hmm..coming from Venezuela I wonder if they are true NTSC format versions or the PAL-M format?

I've bought from them before, was all NTSC. But wouldn't hurt to inquire to be sure I guess.

Thank you much for the tip! I just bought some stuff from them and will let you know it goes! For the record, buying stuff from Brazil is sorta a secret I had been using for the past year. I recently bought a CIB Burning Rangers for the Saturn for only $80 that was still sealed from a Brazilian seller. It arrived in about a week and was shipped well. The only issue was that saturn releases in Brazil were done by TecToy. Because of this the Brazillian or SA releases aren't in the same long jewel cases that north american Sega CD and Saturn games came in. Instead they were released in a cardboard box that was the same size as the long jewel cases used here with the instructions inside separately and the actual game disc in a standard CD jewel case. Very plain and very boring, but...it is an actual NTSC brand new Burning Rangers for less than a 1/3 of the going price?!

Hmm..coming from Venezuela I wonder if they are true NTSC format versions or the PAL-M format?

They are true NTSC games. Atari must have dumped tens of thousands of games on them. Hense why Motorodeo and Ikari Warriors are no longer R9 & R10 and are actually R3's. Same as Xenophobe used to be a R6, now it's a R3 cause of the SA finds a few years ago.