IGNORED

Need help identifying a game

sku_u

CPUWIZ,

Is this a multi-game cartridge or a multi-game console? If it's a cart and it works in your modified 7800, you could dump the games one by one. I suppose they are all only 4K or less. If the cart has a menu to select the games, maybe you could dump the code for the menu and send it to Thomas and/or me, so that we can figure out what the cart does to switch to the games. Then I could send you a special version of 7800CTRL that supports this bankswitching format.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg

@ Eckhard--It's a multi-game console, not a multicart.

@Thomas--I'm not 100% sure how to play the game. You are basically this character who looks like the guy in Lock-n-chase and you are trying to go through a maze to the top of the screen where you can collect several different items without getting caught. The weird thing is you can go through some of the walls and the walls just look like lines. If it can't be dumped, I could play it some more and give a better description when I get the unit back..

• 2 years later...

:mad:

I've been at this thing again, for the last 3 hours.

You better believe I will sell some carts with this unknown game first, before giving out the ROM, to cover the time I've spent with this damn unit (given that I can actually extract the data). :ponder:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived