IGNORED

Mat Mania Challenge

Tempest

I was just listening to the Antic Podcast interview with Bruce Carso (owner of B&C Computers) and he mentioned that he had a Mat Mania Challenge prototype along with some other prototype stuff in his warehouse. I know he's mentioned it before in the past, but was always too busy to look for it. Has anyone contacted Bruce about it? He mentioned a few other protos (Midi Maze, Commando, Xenophobe) but all of those have been released. Mat Mania is the only one that still remains unseen.

I was just listening to the Antic Podcast interview with Bruce Carso (owner of B&C Computers) and he mentioned that he had a Mat Mania Challenge prototype along with some other prototype stuff in his warehouse. I know he's mentioned it before in the past, but was always too busy to look for it. Has anyone contacted Bruce about it? He mentioned a few other protos (Midi Maze, Commando, Xenophobe) but all of those have been released. Mat Mania is the only one that still remains unseen.

I've asked him a couple times. Closest I ever got was a picture of a box with proto pcbs in it. He doesn't even know what games are on the pcbs. How he couldn't care less is beyond me. From a business sense that is potentially a box full of money. Perhaps he's changed his mind but as recent as a couple years ago that clearly wasn't the case even when I came with an open wallet to find out.

I've asked him a couple times. Closest I ever got was a picture of a box with proto pcbs in it. He doesn't even know what games are on the pcbs. How he couldn't care less is beyond me. From a business sense that is potentially a box full of money. Perhaps he's changed his mind but as recent as a couple years ago that clearly wasn't the case even when I came with an open wallet to find out.

Yeah that's the thing I don't understand. He actually sells copies of these prototypes, why wouldn't he want to locate new ones so he can sell them? I understand he's a not a prototype historian like me, but from a business standpoint it just doesn't make sense.

• Like 1