IGNORED

WTB: sealed sega cd titles; several $300 bounties posted

final fight cd

i've posted this on several websites - NA, SA, and sega -16 - and figured adding another would't hurt. i'm sure there is a lot of crossover of members between sites, but you never know. without further ado, here is my shpiel...

bounties:
​crime patrol $300
​wwf rage in the cage $300
mad dog II $300​
terminator $300

​$300 bounties are for games in tip top shape - no sunfading, cracks, and a nice solid wrap. i still might be interested in a lesser quality specimen, but likely wouldn't offer the full bounty.

over the years i've managed to buy every sega cd game sealed...but 18. can i finish the set? honestly, probably not. but i at least want to try. all games were bought over ebay/amazon/various random webite sites. this is my first time making a WTB thread (now spanning several websites) and figured it would be worth a shot to try to speed the buying process up.

​as an incentive, if you point me to a seller and a deal is made with said seller i'll gift you $50 dollars. but what if you're the one selling? do you miss out of the $50 dollars? maybe. but something can probably be worked out. $50 added on to final selling price?

​so what are my last 18 games? as of now, i'm not going to say. like i said, i still need 18 but there are still a handful i would like to upgrade. so if you have ANYTHING or know of anybody with ANYTHING let's try to work out a deal.

​also, i'm looking strictly for purchases; no trades. i could POTENTIALLY trade a mint/like new CIB keio, but it would have to be for something special.

8083C8DE-FC9B-3AFE-5008686CCC10E67D.png
​group shot - missing 18 of their brothers/sisters

You answered it...first post is a want thread. He has zero interest in community just spamming a bunch of sites. He can fuck off and take his spam with him.

Everyone joins these sites for a reason initially. The reason why I joined was to find out how to get a 5200 working, I couldn't figure out where the power plugged in lol. Maybe he came here wanting something specific, that's irrelevant. Being mean to him will make sure he doesn't stay.

please keep hate-posting. it's just keep this thread at the tippity top.

ignore him, apparently he thinks he is some sort of gatekeeper. good luck if i find these mint sealed (it might happen) i'll let you know

You answered it...first post is a want thread. He has zero interest in community just spamming a bunch of sites. He can fuck off and take his spam with him.

do you do anything but to derail, honestly buying and selling stuff keeps classic gaming communities alive, neo-geo.com killed the activity there with pompous garbage like yours.

ignore him, apparently he thinks he is some sort of gatekeeper. good luck if i find these mint sealed (it might happen) i'll let you know

do you do anything but to derail, honestly buying and selling stuff keeps classic gaming communities alive, neo-geo.com killed the activity there with pompous garbage like yours.

when I posted here I figured 100% I was going to get responses like that. it seems, for whatever reason, there is an unwritten rule that to use a forum's resources you have to have xx amount of posts or have been a member for xx number of years. I post and frequent other sites, but if I would have made several mindless posts here at atariage, all would have been well and nothing would have been said.

but, I really appreciate your positivity though. if nothing else comes of this thread, your response made it all worthwhile to make a thread on this site.

Edited by final fight cd